aaa I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message 1/103             24-Nov-98  @  02:52 AM   -   I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Would'nt that be groovin'. She'd have to be a total fox...I'd come home from work and find her
in a leather teddy fondlin' her silver box. I'm
totally serious...we could share our passion for
synth together...like I said before it would be
sooo groovin'. You've got my mail...No weirdos!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/103             24-Nov-98  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

cyborg0

Yeah, dont we all!
Its sooo rare though.. I have been working on this for quite a while, and I have come pretty close.
Although it always seems like my grlfriend is always trying to talk about bills and shit when Im working on trax.... Like I care about bills..My typical answer "Ok, well, heres $900, pay them".
Women dont appreciate the beauty of a to-the-point answer like that..

Rob

Message 3/103             24-Nov-98  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

x2c4nrg

Id kill for a super fly techno fiend girl...A girl who can tweak knobs like no other...A girl who has her own 303 and wants to battle sometimes...A girl who will remix my songs...A girl that could show me some tips and tricks with my 777...a girl can tweak the bassline while I run the mixing board...

...one with a dope singing voice would be fresh too!

(ReZo, wake up. Your dreaming again)

Message 4/103             25-Nov-98  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

Fuck, man....if my girlfriend liked techno....

I'm in the process of converting her to it. She absolutely adores the sound of the 303, but apart from that, she couldn't care less about how it's all made and such.....I've forced her a couple of times to tweak my MCR-8, but she doesn't see what's so interesting.....

Message 5/103             25-Nov-98  @  12:50 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

x2c4nrg

Same thing here. My girl loves techno and she loves raves, but like you said, how its made doesnt interest her. I was thinking about getting her a 303 for Christmas, cause I know she wont mess with it and that way I could use it...

...if it was only that simple.

Message 6/103             25-Nov-98  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at&at

I bet she would be into it:

Message 7/103             26-Nov-98  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Oh I'm sure she would...
I'd like to thank you for bringing me so much joy...
laura is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would pummel that p until the my nub was nothing but a
swollen stump of meat...

Message 8/103             26-Nov-98  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

How did you put that cool pic on the tube?

Message 9/103             26-Nov-98  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at&at

I just found a pic of Lara on the web and connected to it by putting the appropriate html code in the reply box. (Look at the source text.) Don't tell everyone though, will you?

Message 10/103             26-Nov-98  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

melon

You mean, like this?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)