aaa Real Novation Discussion - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Real Novation Discussion

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             20-Jul-00  @  12:31 PM   -   Real Novation Discussion

Phill

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

If anyone rally wants to talk turkey about Novation Products then please disregard this Forum.

Of late it has contained misleading posts made by people posing as Novation staff.

Please note we at Novation have no control over the identities of anyone posting information on this thread. Comments made by "Novation staff" may not actually be made by anyone from the company.

For this reason I will not be participating on this thread much, if at all in the future.

We do however love costomer feedback and so I suggest using the email list instead. In this way real responses can be guaranteed by the email address of the sender and not phoney like resent posts to this thread.

The signup for the email list address is as follows:
http://www.vanille.de/novastation/mailinglist.html

Best regards,

Phill@Novation

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             20-Jul-00  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: Real Novation Discussion

k

Link?:  No link

hey... Phil.. thats actually rather rude.,. and i'm insulted frankly...

Message 3/11             20-Jul-00  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: Real Novation Discussion

psylichon

Yes... this board is arguably the most popular Nova board out there. You can't abandon it because of users with small minds and poor manners. They're all over the internet, and they're just something you have to deal with.

k, certainly there's something that can be done to eliminate false posting? Perhaps an email interface like Phil is pushing?

I wanna stay here, personally....

psylichon

Message 4/11             20-Jul-00  @  10:32 PM   -   RE: Real Novation Discussion

sitar

Link?:  Link

I just posted in the "Press Release" thread, so I won't repeat myself. But it is ridiculous that someone posted as Phil, and more so that someone posted as Claire. It's bound to happen from time to time.

Message 5/11             21-Jul-00  @  04:14 AM   -   RE: Real Novation Discussion

dancetech user

Link?: Link

the post"PRESS RELEASE"does not actually slag off novation products just the people who are not happy with the features promised but not yet implemented.
I myself thought it was cheeky but harmless and will still continue to use such products.

Message 6/11             21-Jul-00  @  07:17 AM   -   RE: Real Novation Discussion

Martin

..maybe Novation should have thought of this scenario before they used this forum...

Anyway, can't K and Phill work something out?

Message 7/11             21-Jul-00  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: Real Novation Discussion

blah

Now, was that the real Phill or not? Can he be trusted? ;-)

Oh yeah, would the real Slim Shady please stand up.

Message 8/11             21-Jul-00  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: Real Novation Discussion

k

well the coding is built ages ago to implement it, i just was going to switch it on fully (at the moment it is optionable) when the new server is up... maybe i should just switch it on fully... ??

Message 9/11             21-Jul-00  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: Real Novation Discussion

GT

Man, talk about when the going gets tough, the tough WALKS right out the friggin door!

You know Phil, first you won't host a board on Novation site, now this, WHAT gives geezer?

Message 10/11             21-Jul-00  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: Real Novation Discussion

satori

Link?:  Link

Yeah. I'll go there if naughty pics of mine will be not on display!

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)