aaa pulse+ and mw1 for sale - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             06-Oct-00  @  06:44 PM   -   pulse+ and mw1 for sale

r-tek

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hopefully master k doesn`t mind me doing this but I`m selling the aforementioned items to buy a nordlead and the rfx card. The pulse+ is as new with the box and manual and the mw1 has the v2 chip and all the manuals and is in good nick too. Oh yeah, nearly forgot - I`m looking 230UKP for the pulse and around the 400UKP mark for the microwave. I can ship worldwide free of charge through work too  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             09-Oct-00  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

H

I would but I've already got too many power inverters as it is.They sure sound tasty though.

Hank Dank

Message 3/13             09-Oct-00  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

r-tek

y`know, its taken me 3 days to realise that I`ve posted this in entirely wrong forum :-/

Message 4/13             17-Oct-00  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

phunkytek

I'm selling my juno 106 and my bass station to pay for my rfx-32 and and ultra. I'm selling the emu as well and getting an e4xt ultra. I don't want to wait for the turn around time on an upgrade. So if anyone wants a e-6400 with an fx card and an internal hd US.$1000, and $400 for the juno, $350. for bass station. I wish I had not just baught my xt or I would be all over that mw-1.

Message 5/13             17-Oct-00  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

R-tek, Fie on you!!!! Selling real analog to get some dry digital...thing!!!! How dare you? Have you lost your mind? No wan in hell will you replace sound that thick, warm and characteristic with nord stuff. No offence to Nord owners, but you're downgrading to a different class of sound tool.

Ape

Message 6/13             17-Oct-00  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

99devils

Having heard both I'd prefer to say cross-grading  

-Craig

Message 7/13             18-Oct-00  @  02:19 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

99devils

And din't you dump your Pulse for a Q? ;-)

-Craig

Message 8/13             18-Oct-00  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

Pongoid

I did, but the Q doesn't sound like a Nord. And I'll get another Pulse+ later, as well as my minimoog.  

Ape

Message 9/13             18-Oct-00  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

99devils

I like the Nord better, but opinions are like assholes, right?

-Craig

Message 10/13             18-Oct-00  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

Pongoid

Peeeyeewww!!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)