aaa Help! My clock is mocking me. - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Help! My clock is mocking me.

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             11-Oct-00  @  07:56 AM   -   Help! My clock is mocking me.

H

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Okay so here's my problem I've got a setup i'm very happy with it can make all the noises and I can interface with it just the way i've always wanted to.The problem is everytime i'm around a digital clock to check the time it says 101,202,303,606,808,or 909 and 420 but that's another story.So that I can tell time again, will somebody sell me a 101 or a 202 and not the guy who wants 2,200 for the 202?

Please help the clock's are scaring me.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             11-Oct-00  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: Help! My clock is mocking me.

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Even though you've, almost , offered me a pedal for my B-day I will not sell you my 101!!! It needs to be pried from my clutches when I die!!!Moah hahahahHAHAHAH!! dribble dribble.. tick tick tik-tock tik-tock..

Sorry about this H ,just having some fun here..
-M-
Do hope you'll find one.

Message 3/15             12-Oct-00  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: Help! My clock is mocking me.

H

i will but I looked at the clock tonight when i left my meeting w/ my dj and guess what time it was 909 freaky huh.If you've noticed the depth of my kit list you'll know i'm a very happy camper I just wish the clock would stop mocking me.Besides it's not a pedal it's a drum synth w/ a pad you hit w/ a stick.It even has an audio in.I'm buying the Yamaha aw4416 next week so i'll be blissed out soon anyway.Damn that thing's dope 

H

Message 4/15             12-Oct-00  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: Help! My clock is mocking me.

Maarten

Oh oh, that's an expensive time you read off your clock there...you should really get yorself an alarm-clock, set it to 9:08 and close your eyes for two minutes.

-M-

Message 5/15             16-Oct-00  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: Help! My clock is mocking me.

H

Not wise to close your eyes for 2 minutes while travelling at 75mph.It said 707 tonight so it aint gonna cost me shit.

Message 6/15             16-Oct-00  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Help! My clock is mocking me.

subzeroX

the clocks r on my side =)
8:08 9:09 6:06 hehehe
well and 2:02 but i dun care about dat no mo

Message 7/15             17-Oct-00  @  03:50 AM   -   RE: Help! My clock is mocking me.

H

I wish it would say 727 i could use some congas.

Message 8/15             17-Oct-00  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: Help! My clock is mocking me.

pongoid

Dude, you got an Xbase. Just show it to your clock at 9:08, and blow a tube into your clock (only dank, shwag won't work) at 4:19, and the clock should get the picture that you own it and not the other way around. If it takes more than one tube, so be it, but just be careful with this spell. You could end up very high.

Ape

Message 9/15             25-Oct-00  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: Help! My clock is mocking me.

H

I sold it 4 yrs. ago it was full of bugs the dude from germany was even callin my crib and i gave up it's all MPC now man you heard it,it works if you tweek it right.But guess what time I started writing this 8:08?freaky huh?I'm probably gonna get some touched by sound modules or some 808 modules so I can have more realtime control over snappy and bass drum/tom tunings later.What about that 202 I get my check tuesday for real this time and will probably be out of cash on friday so w/ a quickness dude.I'm rethunking the yamaha deal cause a friend is doing some Bollywood/Hindi film editing and all the dialog is on cassette and the music too w/o timecode.So if he can make that work I'll probably go for the D-16 or something.I really wish the 788 supported 48k and had a digital in.I have to listen to it.I'm glad I got that modular sennheiser cause capsules are alot cheaper than whole mics.I still gotta get a large diaphragm probably gonna get a RODE or a second hand CAD from my man.I still haven't sent anything off to D town but will soon I need an agent bad and a distributor.I surfed the sight and our philosophies seem to = so keep my fingers crossed but if not you know me DIY.i'll sell em outta my trunk if i gotta.later.

-------------------------  I can't even make through the door now, where are my clippers?

Message 10/15             25-Oct-00  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: Help! My clock is mocking me.

H

In the jeep it said 1010 I refuse to buy a JV!

-;0

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)