aaa nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18             15-Jun-00  @  08:06 PM   -   nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

tofu_boy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok i know it's not analog, but the nord/clavia forum is about as dead as week old roadkill.

i just got a nice deal on a used nord lead 1, but she's not equipped with the voice output expansion. so, the obvious question is, from where can i get this expansion kit, and how much is it going to cost me? i saw some sort of upgrade on zZsounds, but i don't know if it's the right one.

help me? no, help you, i'm going to pound your ass with swedish bass.

-john (not really this immature)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/18             16-Jun-00  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Uhh,don't know but try posting on the music & tech forum there's bound to be somebody who knows.

GD LK
-M-

Message 3/18             30-Jun-00  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

99devils

Yeah, shoulda posted there... They go about $400-500. Ouch, I know... My NL1 is still unexpanded. It's also still in the shop :-(

Oh well...

-Craig

Message 4/18             01-Jul-00  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

H

did the toothpick break on yours?

Message 5/18             12-Jul-00  @  08:03 AM   -   RE: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

99devils

The stick itself didn't break, but the stick and mod wheel became non-functional. After about 5 months oat the distributor, it showed up acting really flaky, so back it went. I sent it out in August of '99, and haven't had much luck getting them to work any faster. They just tell me "they're working on it"...

-Craig

Message 6/18             15-Jul-00  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

r-tek

sounds like they`ve fucking lost it to me Craig   Howsabout the law in the US tho? Do you have anything like the citzens advice buerau (never could spell that word) where you can get legal advice for next to nothing? If you haven`t done it already, it may be wise to see what your rights are and then threaten the distributor with legal action if the board isn`t returned fully functional within 30 days.

Message 7/18             24-Jul-00  @  06:46 AM   -   RE: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

Maarten

Damn right , I've worked retail some years ago and that kinda thing always helps...demand to speak to the manager, once you speak to him demand to speak to his boss and so on ...RAISE HELL!

-M-

Message 8/18             25-Jul-00  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

99devils

I certainly will once I get the chance. I've been really lazy with the board because I have been getting to know my Virus. But as soon as my move is taken care of I will certainly do that.

-Craig

Message 9/18             26-Jul-00  @  05:15 AM   -   RE: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

Maarten

BTW , mate o mine has the Virus aswell and two weeks ago I had the chance to fiddle with it all day ,solid dirtyness man! I find the vocoder very cool ,I want one too  ....must have...need fix the dough....but buy MPC2000XL first!  

Message 10/18             26-Jul-00  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: nord lead 1 .. ok, i know it's not, but ...

99devils

Yeah, it's a wonderful beast, but I had a play with an NL2 a couple of weeks back and can't wait to get mine back. It's got such a great, pure sound, and the filters are fantastic. I mean, the Virus is my workhorse, but the NL is pretty darn good too.

-Craig

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)