aaa Intresting Observation - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Intresting Observation

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18             04-Sep-00  @  01:35 AM   -   Intresting Observation

mr spex

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ive noticed that the people who say the 303,808,909 sounds r played out r also the people who dont own these machines

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/18             04-Sep-00  @  09:58 AM   -   RE: Intresting Observation

pedicelli

Link?:  Link

I own a TB-303 and Novation Drum Station which emulates the 909 and 808 to the bone, and I think they've been majorly played out.

But, that doesn't mean they still don't sound sweet.

Message 3/18             04-Sep-00  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: Intresting Observation

Maarten

I agrea with pedicelli on this one...

Message 4/18             04-Sep-00  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: Intresting Observation

ReZo 2k

The 303 is about as played out as a guitar is.

Pete

Message 5/18             04-Sep-00  @  04:19 PM   -   RE: Intresting Observation

oldskool

I agree with Rezo on this one!

All these instruments define a style, you can't do acid without a 303 (or emulation of one) Every style relies on certain sounds and dance music incorparates x0x boxes amongst other things.

Message 6/18             04-Sep-00  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: Intresting Observation

Mr Spex

yup dats true i just noticed that some people who say how crap these instruments r,r the people who dont own em n when they actually got 1 they sang a diffrent tune

Message 7/18             05-Sep-00  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: Intresting Observation

ReZo 2k

Thats hella true dude...(Pedicelli) = )

Haha!

Pete

Message 8/18             05-Sep-00  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: Intresting Observation

Um

Eat shit and die you dancetech lewsers!

ph45r

Message 9/18             05-Sep-00  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: Intresting Observation

pedicelli

Ok, everyone....hold your 303, 909, and 808, kiss 'em, point at Mr. Um Prickface and laugh.  

Message 10/18             05-Sep-00  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: Intresting Observation

Mr Spex

whos mr prick face?

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)