aaa hi i sold my nova and got a virus b - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18             08-Jul-00  @  02:00 AM   -   hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

gruvhard

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well i just sold my nova and got a virus on order. can't wait to get it. so tired of novation and there lies. andthe people on the novation forum are a bunch of losers all they do is dog everybody out about there opinions. i'm glad to be coming over to this team (forum) were people actually help each other. hope that im welcome to the access family
thanks
gruvhard

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/18             09-Jul-00  @  08:57 AM   -   RE: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

k

well, i post to that forum, and i'm not a looser, niether are most of the others...

You got told by many users in the Nova forum, who have big experience with studio, major gigs, TV, remixing and releases even up to current major-store products, but OH NO, you just want to slag 'em ALL off !!... well dont fucking slag me ok ?? - and dont slag the many useful users with experience just cos they wont agree with you. -

Message 3/18             09-Jul-00  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

r-tek

u can slag me if u like, I kinda enjoys it   I dont have a Nova tho.

Message 4/18             10-Jul-00  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

k

k

Message 5/18             10-Jul-00  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

k

doh!!!... lost it there for a sec' :P - yes, but r-tek, you also like drum&bass.. saynooomoooore

Message 6/18             11-Jul-00  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

r-tek

ay, less of that ya cheeky bugger - the junglists shall inherit the earth I tellya ;^)

When the walls of babylon come falling down and all you trancebods are knocking on the door to come into paradise (A.K.A. Luton, fnar fnar), I`ll remember this :-)

Message 7/18             13-Jul-00  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

nobody

Link?:  Link

trance is scary. unless it's that trance made by native americans or other tribal folks who bang on drums for hours at a time. then it's just freakish. i reserve judgment for just the occasion when i say so so take that trance music. well i like NOISE so take that music. bla bla bla ba aba ba aba aba aba ba ab aba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba bab ababaa aaba ababaa bzbz b

my electric sheep has problems.

Message 8/18             14-Jul-00  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

ikke

got a virus b too,..instead of buying a nova
and damn i am lucky buying the access

Message 9/18             14-Jul-00  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

Mark

Maybe you should of waited a few weeks for the Virus Indigo.

Message 10/18             16-Jul-00  @  07:34 AM   -   RE: hi i sold my nova and got a virus b

satori

r-tek u must be a JW!

gruvhard selling nova is like cutting
your hand off. you need both
one day you will understand it perhaps

cheers

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)