aaa Hello?hello? there's no on on the line - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/19             10-Oct-00  @  08:54 AM   -   Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

H

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Did you guys sell all your gear for that andromeda thingy or what.I gotta milky way comin in on the next asteroid.C'mon people this is pathetic 2 days and no action 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             10-Oct-00  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

nobody

Link?:  Link

er.. what, we have to use this forum, even if aimlessly?

so my rig is largely analog. good for me. hmm.. analog drums, monosynth, polysynth, delay, mixer, modular, oh and don't forget the analog monitors ;) arg! this is pointless!! sorta. no, i'm not ever getting any andromeda. my analogs have to be made in either the US or Germany. no other place can make my analog. that's that. and i've enough seperate analog devices anyway. just want more modules..

Message 3/19             10-Oct-00  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

Maarten

All I still desperatly need are effects, extra memory and zip-drive to get me on my way efficiently.... Oh and a MIDI-CV converter. But 8 November is my birthday, so if anyone's in a generous (excuse my spelling?) kinda mood, you have my gift-wish-list!  

-M-

Message 4/19             10-Oct-00  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

Jasper

I had an analogue synth once... a real one too.. no honest!

it was a yamaha sk-10 string synthesiser. well there you go eh?

btw - happy birthday Maarten  

Message 5/19             10-Oct-00  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

H

Maarten,wish i was closer I'd give you my boss PC-2.But I'm in the US so sorry and no nobody else can have it it's his birthday and we're friends now 

btw yes we have to use this thread because people don't start flaming me over here when I start recomending(see maarten even I can't spell or talk right either)analog synthesizers w/ 1 osc and no patch memory.I do like the JAPANESE and UK stuff too.

Message 6/19             10-Oct-00  @  08:21 PM   -   RE: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

nobody

i like my british mixer, yes. and i'm sure most of my gear has japanese parts in it. but like said, it's just me. must be assembled in germany, or in the states. preferably i would assemble all of it but only possible with MOTM. oh well.

Message 7/19             10-Oct-00  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

H

My doepfer ms 404(germ) has the crappiest pots out of all my gear.my seekers vocoder(jap)is the heaviest single space piece of gear and best built of all I have and my Space Echo still sounds great.So I guess it really depends on the product.Go look at my brain thread for further explanation of that v drum discussion we were having 

The Happy Hank

Message 8/19             11-Oct-00  @  04:03 AM   -   RE: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

damballah

I guess my sh-101 is analog. I don't have a lot to say about it. Except it's red. And it's mine.

Message 9/19             11-Oct-00  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

Maarten

Shit Damballah, I have a grey one, red is for girls, ...trade? Guess not... ;)

-M-

Message 10/19             11-Oct-00  @  08:48 AM   -   RE: Hello?hello? there's no on on the line

Maarten

H, how kind of you!Sorry, but what's a PC-2? I'm not in the US nut just curious anyway.

-M-

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)