aaa For all of you who dont care for the upgrade - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/21             05-Nov-00  @  09:54 PM   -   For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

Sick and tired of little bitches

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Heres a spot for all of you fascists to post your rants about the people who are trying to get the OS released sooner than later, by speaking out as is our God given right.

You can rant off to yourselves and leave us to bitch about the delay, and when we get the OS, I hope you dont bother to download it cause you can make music without it right? and you dont need no stinking OS to help you cause your SOOO talented....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/21             05-Nov-00  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

gb

hee hee hee

This is getting out of hand - could go on like a house on fire....

Message 3/21             06-Nov-00  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

bees

maybe you'll get it someday.
maybe.

Message 4/21             06-Nov-00  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

r-tek

yup, this is stupid. But uhhhh......do you honestly think bitching about the delay all the time is going to get the os released "sooner rather than later"?

Message 5/21             06-Nov-00  @  11:50 PM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

k

"people who are trying to get the OS released sooner than later"

I can see the scene now at Novation... i bet they are back at the office right now saying: "Look!...that guy's back complaining again, lets work harder !!" --- LOL!!! - ;)

Message 6/21             07-Nov-00  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

scrotalsack

id be curious to know how many people besides me bitch about the OS... by the way, if you think all these are by me, they're not. i like my own nick.
besides, im not bitching about it because I cant make music without it, im bitching because its been way too long and we were told we'd get it sooner. its just plain not good business. and im not saying that, anybody who pays attention to the webpage, not what us complainers keep saying, would notice that the latest OS for the SN has been a "beta" since 1999.

Message 7/21             07-Nov-00  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

k

SCROTAL - I AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS IT AINT JUST YOU... I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, AND WHERE YOU ARE MATE!!!

But honestly Scrotal you are starting to get on my nerves now.

THE CURRENT OS IS NOT A BETA.

NOW.. I'M GONNA ASK YOU NICELY ONE LAST TIME... AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME.... CAPICE!!!?

argue and bitch as much as you like about late OS 'free' upgrades.. BUT DONT SPREAD RUMOURS THAT THIS SYNTH IS IN BETA STAGE O.S !!!!

if i find you spreading dis-information here again, you're banned !!.... period!!!... and i aint gonna argue about it either...

youve got your free speech, other sites would have booted you the fuck off the moment you arrived.... the trouble with people like you is you fucking whine about FREE SPEECH, but you have to have the intelligence to be trusted with it... if you twist things to suit your own ends & start to spread dis-information that is not fair....

i prefer to give you the chance to play fair...

take it or leave it.

moan all you like...it's your right with free-speech, and you have the forum space to do just that if you want to...

BUT.. dont please spread dis-information any more on this site. - thankyou.

Message 8/21             07-Nov-00  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

scrotalsack

okay, fine i will shut up. i know i bitch a whole hell of a lot. if you're gonna ban me, just ban me from the novation forum cuz im reasonably well behaved in the others.

i will only say one thing about the OS being in beta form... If it pisses you off im sorry but Ive got to say it. This is a direct copy & paste from the Novation website:

Supernova Operating System & Sounds Version 3.1beta2.mid 305K as .zip file
for PC.(Includes new Sound Set)

People who arent in the know and who dont visit this forum, what would they think when they see that? If its a final OS, then they should just take the beta part out.

There, that's it, im going to shut up about it now. Sorry for pissing everybody off.

Message 9/21             08-Nov-00  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

psylichon

k,

I usually back your ideas, man, but I think your reaction to our scrotal friend here was a bit overblown. I mean, people state things all the time that they *believe* to be true in the course of online discussions, but no one is an expert of all things. We all fuck up. I wouldn't chalk it up immediately to deliberate disinformation.

Scrotal, I'm not talking about you here, but some people in this world are just plain dumb... but they have every right to try and engage in an online discussion if they feel they have something to contribute or a legitimate issue or question to raise. If you make people afraid to speak their thoughts, you may find your message board grows rather silent.

Just some food for thought. It's your board, so do with it as you like... but just think about why you started this board is here in the first place. I doubt elitism was in the original draft...

peace

psylichon

Message 10/21             08-Nov-00  @  03:31 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

GT

really kilo???

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)