aaa please any idea when os4 coming - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: please any idea when os4 coming

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/33             16-Aug-00  @  12:47 AM   -   please any idea when os4 coming

gruvhard

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

does anyone know when os 4 is coming, i though it would be out by now. this is the reason i sould my novation (waiting for promised os that are half a year late).

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/33             16-Aug-00  @  02:21 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

Hmmmmmm?!

Do you get into a relationship with the same expectations you have with synthesizer that you've purchased. 

Message 3/33             16-Aug-00  @  08:41 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

99devils

What's the big deal? OS3 already makes B's extremely powerful machines...

-Craig

Message 4/33             16-Aug-00  @  08:57 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

tetsuo2

agreed, 3 is fuckin sick... i have outboard effects, and the chorus is great and unison mode is perfect... the machine is perfect. when os4 comes out itll jus be icing on the cake...

Message 5/33             16-Aug-00  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

nubee

New kids like me see them as toys too. They'd better update themselves into a "new" toy every once in a while. I don't make as much music as just play around with it. Same parameters all the time gets boring easily.

Message 6/33             16-Aug-00  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

99devils

Trust me, if you really put in the effort to really learn the machine inside and out, you will have to sit with it a very long time before it gets boring  

-Craig

Message 7/33             16-Aug-00  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

gruvhard

well its not that i want a new os all the time and im not bored but there are things on the new os that i want very much like a better arp. and better effects i love that u can have your own set of effects on every channel. (i wish these rompler companies would get the hint). anyway what i meant was i bought the virus because os 4 was supposed to be out by now. and now i heard a rumer that its going to october.
all im saying is that i wish they could keep a better schedule. say a later date like december than suprize everyone that its done in october. shit we've been hearing excuse after excuse on the novation stuff.

Message 8/33             16-Aug-00  @  06:04 PM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

nubee

well I haven't seen any companies who can keep up with their schedules..ever. (From game companies to computer s/w to synths.)

Message 9/33             17-Aug-00  @  07:10 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

uh

Access never mentioned a release date so quit bashing them ya playa hata.

f@9

Message 10/33             17-Aug-00  @  07:15 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

beneken

Hello Gruvhard, I can understand you very good...I know what has happend since last summer on the Novation Channel: Nothing !
I īve now sold my SN, and bought a Nova and a Virus B / Kb.
So I wait for 2 OS, but I hope Access wonīt make the same mistake to say "Its not far away" and to let the people wait for one year !
bene

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)