aaa SupernovaII KB - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SupernovaII KB

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/46             09-Apr-00  @  09:49 PM   -   SupernovaII KB

Rzo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Is it me or do these new Novation Keyboards seem completely untouchable? No other VA even compares as far as Im concerned. Ive already started saving for a Nova, but I think Im gonna hold off for a while and get the SN2. Anyone played one yet?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/46             10-Apr-00  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

JZ

I hear you!! I'd already placed an order on it 3wks ago and very patiently waiting for these bad boy to come in.. Whoaa !! SN2kb! How sweet the sound!

Message 3/46             10-Apr-00  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

Subtex

The Virus B/KB Has far more features..
But the Nova/Supernova2 has more polyphony.. Access offers better os updates also

Message 4/46             10-Apr-00  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

JZ

I'm glad that I hold out on the Virus kb cuz now the Indigo will be out soon and I like its lay out much better than the kb and you gotta love the new color scheme... I'll nap one too as soon as its available  SN2, Q, and soon Indigo...I'm a happy man! And poor  Cracker and cheese for lunch and dinner for months to come..

JZ

Message 5/46             10-Apr-00  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

Rzo

Whats the indigo?

Message 6/46             10-Apr-00  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

JZ

the new Access Virus Indigo!! It has the same layout as Virus B w/ 3 octave keyboard, all in silver aluminum cast, blue LED, and a blue backit display, pitch bend and mod wheels sit atop along with the knobs.... Very sweet my friend, just go to
www.access-music.de
enter their site and click on download and select preliminary info files: there should be 3 files with info for the Indigo, Virus rack, and OS 4.0...Go check it out!

Message 7/46             11-Apr-00  @  08:00 AM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

Link?: Link

Wow, that looks sweet!!! Any ideas when it'll be available and how much it will cost?? And would there be any point in having this and the SuperNova II??

Cheers,

Si.

Message 8/46             11-Apr-00  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

Rzo

No. If you have one synth you will never need another...
ARE YOU KIDDING!! Having both of these would add a tremendous amount of power to your setup. The more the better I always say. Plus, each of them has thier own unique sound. I have never played a Virus but from what I have heard, compared to the Supernova, it is a bit more harsh and upfront. The SN is smooth and silky ; )
So, yes having both would be a good thing (the best of the both worlds in terns of VA's) in fact you would probably never run out of great sounds with both of these great instruments.

Message 9/46             11-Apr-00  @  11:25 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

JZ

Werd Rzo!! I couldn't agree more! The mo' the merrier! But I think that we all should hold our thought on Indigo cuz there's only one more day til the Frankfurt show( TOMOROW) And I know them synth makers got some freaky dicky synths to be announce to the world. Clavia(NL3,...), Access(Indigo...), Waldorf(a new Wave??..), Bahn(hope it's real), and many other that we all wish we have the cash to acquire them  Oh well the Q and SuperNova2 will do for now until the end of summer... Hell yeah! My goal is 2 more new synth at the end of summer... Wooohoooo! I need a fat raise! Buying synth is very therapeutic for me, betta than having a girlfriend cuz I really do love all my synths  

Message 10/46             13-Apr-00  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

N_Reed

Hey Phil! When will Novation start shipping these new babies to US... It's been a long 4wks wait... What's the stats on them ??

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 46 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)