aaa units are shipping-- anyone received yet? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message 1/57             20-Jul-00  @  04:42 PM   -   units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

ryanmcwhorter

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well sn2 keyboards supposedly shipped to the states last week but I've heard or seen nothing (i ordered through zzounds)- anyone heard about the status of their order- read the on-line manual, can't wait. r.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/57             20-Jul-00  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

supernova 2 fan

novamusik has them in, they received mine earlier today and i paid them extra to overnight it to me so i have it for the weekend. i'll let you know what i think when i get it friday.

Message 3/57             22-Jul-00  @  02:42 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

RL

No crap...Novamusik has it?? Then I better give Sam Ash a call since they had my order way back in March... Too long I said, too friggin long for SN2  I pick up the Q keyboard and K5000S while waited for this sucker to knock on my door...  Hope I get to see it soon....

RL

Message 4/57             22-Jul-00  @  12:37 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

supernova 2 fan

Well, I got my SN2 and I must say it truly rocks! It has a few additional features over the Sn1, but most importantly, it *sounds* alot better.

Both the oscillators and the filters on this unit sound a whole lot better than the first one. Sliders, yay!

So I shall post sound files soon. For now my Virus B went in hiding.

Don't really know what else to say: if you have any specific questions post.

Message 5/57             22-Jul-00  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

RL

Sounds good! Do you think people will still gripe its sounds when compare to Virus b still(in your face, dirty...)?? Can't wait to get mine soon! Post some sounds will you, please!

RL

Message 6/57             22-Jul-00  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

lightyear

Whats the basic model Nova 2 going for (US$)? It's actually better sounding then the first series!

Message 7/57             22-Jul-00  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

ryanmcwhorter

well i talked to zzounds and asked when they were getting a shipment. they said "dunno". will they hear from novation soon? "dunno" why did you e-mail me way back on june 5th saying the unit had shipped to me? "dunno".
the idiots.

p.s. you can check zzounds for the nova 2 price but i wouldn't buy it from them. check out musiciansfriend.com as well. or you could call nova musik.
ryan

Message 8/57             23-Jul-00  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

RL

You probably have better luck with novamusik.com since I never get the run arround when I purchased the Q from them. Ask for Tony(T2 cuz there are 2 Tony's there  He's a good guy! I will try to call Sam Ash on Monday, but as usual the guy probably tell me to call back in 2wks like he always has since begin of April  It just weird that these bigger retailer are so slow on info and getting their shipment in.. I think Novamusik will have all my future business. As for NovaII price, it seem that everybody listed around for $1999US and the SNII is 'round $2300US. So you might as well go for the SNII cuz it has a bigger keyboard and more knobs and functions... I know not everyone has the budget but for $300 different you might as well make it worth(I hate looking back and wish I had make the right choice) The price different isn't as much when compare the Nova1 to Supernova1...... Go for the big boy!(Bigger isn't always better but most of the time it is- You get what you pay for!  Cheer

RL

Message 9/57             24-Jul-00  @  12:33 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

lightyear

Is the $1999 the manufacturer list or the price they expect you to pay?

Message 10/57             24-Jul-00  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

RL

The MSRP for the NovaII is $2499 and the SN2 is $2899( SN2 ProX-$3399 MSRP).. Quite pricey heh??  Late.....

RL

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)