aaa Nord's Rule - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nord's Rule

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message 1/72             13-Jul-00  @  05:35 PM   -   Nord's Rule

go to my website if u wanna email

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

just thought id say how much i love my nord 2!!!!
it rules buy one todayyyyyyyy
=)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/72             24-Jul-00  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

Gee

Link?:  No link

Great Synth, stroke her every night

Message 3/72             24-Jul-00  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

Fresh Pants

Pretty much anything Nord is good. All good, red tweaky goodness.

FP

Message 4/72             24-Jul-00  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

k

no music brett ??

Message 5/72             25-Jul-00  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

sumbzerox

yup yup nords rule hehe
what u mean"no music?" K ????

Message 6/72             26-Jul-00  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

Sorry K, i sent it back. Sound wise it was a dream, but I had problems getting it to work with my midi interface. I've decided to keep all my vintage stuff. There are some really great things the modular did. The sound pallete was great. But, when a patch change is made the system has to pause while it reallocates sound engine resources. This was a definate no for live stuff. 18 Assignable knobs. Very flexible but this is not a synth for readymade music. Developing patches , assigning knobs and controlers is very tediouse, and requires you to create your own midi implimentation chart to keep things organized. For studio work I think we would have gotten along great, but I am puting together a live rig with 2 mmt-8s, a syntechno teebee, sh-101, juno, and my e-6400. I just added a Nova last week and I'm pretty impressed with the little blue bastard, and I returned the modular for a waldorf microwave xt.Like i said a great synth. The software and sound quality is great. The hardware needs some work. I would like to see some reverb and delay modules added and a way to fix the sound allocation so the new patch only occupies the old sound engine resource. An interuption in playback between program changes is not acceptable. If anyone would like me to email them the sh-101 patch I created drop me a line . It's pretty authentic. And, K ,I'm working on a song that I'm sending to a freind at moonshine . I'll post a ram file of it up somewhere next week. Brett

Message 7/72             27-Jul-00  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

Well Kilo, here is a sample. 3 tracks done in the last few months. Sorry, no mp3. Only have 5 megs on my server account here at school. No Nord on these tracks. I used a juno, 101, rebirth, emu-e6400, bass station,and dx-100. These are all germ tracks. I'm working on getting the final product done for release. Some of the parts are repetative,and reqire some changes. All in all they will be pretty damn slammin when I get done.Enjoy, Brett.

Message 8/72             27-Jul-00  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

k

mate youve completely done thr ramfile wrong - get it sorted out - there is a full tutorial on this site -

Message 9/72             27-Jul-00  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzerox

hey hey hey@phunkytek yer got the same name as me or somethin?
and if yer all wonderin about my music i dont post it online i only send it to people on my icq list

Message 10/72             27-Jul-00  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

Sorry, I had talked to K about the modular and said I would post a demoSorry if I mistook the thread he left. At any rate it's worth listening to.- Brett

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 72 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)