aaa indigo - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: indigo

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/20             20-Jul-00  @  11:54 AM   -   indigo

oz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

where its at? where its at? where its AT?!?!?!?

any of you access junkies know when or where i can get this indigo? i live in the states but could have it shipped if necessary. any new news?

oz.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/20             20-Jul-00  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: indigo

D.R.

I emailed the happy people at Access
yesterday asking about the Indigo. My
answer .......Sorry it’s will not be
available till late August. Fucking
sucks, how many times are they going to
push back it’s release da

Message 3/20             21-Jul-00  @  08:16 AM   -   RE: indigo

99devils

Access is a small concern that makes a fantastic quality product... Keep your pants on, it'll be worth the wait.

I've got a Virus A right now, but man I'd like to trade up to an Indigo... Such a distinctive instrument :-)

-Craig

Message 4/20             21-Jul-00  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: indigo

nobody

Link?:  Link

so november then

conservatively

1 dollar bet?

Message 5/20             22-Jul-00  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: indigo

Fresh Pants

I'm in for late September.

$1.00

FP

Message 6/20             22-Jul-00  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: indigo

nobody

well when the Q first shipped to the US they shipped 30 exactly and that was it for two months or more. same distribution as i understand and probably same keyboard manufacturer (fatar) so.. yeah, maybe some will see them in september but they would be rare i reckon.

although i'd love to be wrong. really

Message 7/20             22-Jul-00  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: indigo

gargamel

chill out people. save your bank and get a B desktop. an external controller is better anyway so you can use it on your lap or small space if needed. half the time you just sequence it externally. and if you really want blue LED's that back - put them in yourself =)

really though - it's just a gimmic and a waste of cash. of course if you think you can afford it, you probably justify spending that much in the first place. IMO it's just extravgance at too high a price.

Message 8/20             23-Jul-00  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: indigo

Fresh Pants

I don't even know if I want a Virus of any sort. (blasphemer!) Actually I do want one, just waiting for a good enough reason to buy one, based on existing kit. I like what I have, most of it anyway. Maybe once it comes out there might be some more Virus B's available. Or I should just shut up and get to my Micro Modular. I did run into a guy at my local Guitar Center, and overheard him say that he had all kinds of stuff, but didn't think he could get the right beats he was looking for because he didn't have a (Roland) Groove product. Man, after talking to him for half and hour and trying to convince him that he had all he needed (Yamaha EX7, Enzoniq ZR76, Roland JX-305, a Sequential TOM, and a bunch of other things) except for a dedicated sampler (maybe) I learned that he didn't have anything hooked up via MIDI. He barely knew what it was other than knowing that everything had it. I recommended going to the library getting some basic MIDI books, but he didn't want to read, and wanted to watch a video on how to do things *sigh* Well, I know this doesn't really have a place in this forum, but I feel a lot better about knowing what my gear is and how to use it. Oh well.

Electricity rocks.

FP

Message 9/20             23-Jul-00  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: indigo

nobody

video?  

Message 10/20             23-Jul-00  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: indigo

Fresh Pants

Video to learn a few things... uh, ohhhhhh. I see why that's funny.  

FP

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)