aaa i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             08-Jul-00  @  01:53 AM   -   i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

watchugo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

that right i said it i quit. fuck novation, fuck all u fucken crybabies, and fuck phill and all these bullshit lies. i just bought an access virus b.
so i will not be joining u anymore going to the other forum were they actually get things done and help each other rather than just putting each other down. write what u want about me i don;t care i won't be checking here anymore so any cracks about me are pointless but if u feel better about yourselfs feel free. i just can't take it anymore. i just want what i paid for.
i didn't buy a nova so they could raise money to make keyboards. wish i could stay and listen to all your neg feedback
hugs love and kisses

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             08-Jul-00  @  05:26 AM   -   RE: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

Oxo

good riddence...

Message 3/13             08-Jul-00  @  08:11 AM   -   RE: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

sitar

Link?:  Link

Why do I get the feeling that these people are salespeople from..hmmhmm..another company.

Message 4/13             08-Jul-00  @  11:07 AM   -   RE: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

SmaCk303

I think he is in contention for a padded cell!
Hey - Lifes not that hard man.. chill !!

Message 5/13             08-Jul-00  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

andytronic

Link?: Link

What the HELL is he going on about?!

It's hard to take someone seriously who doesn't know where the SHIFT key is...

Message 6/13             09-Jul-00  @  04:30 AM   -   RE: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

craig

Link?: Link

you guy's are pathetic supernova owners. this is RIDICULOUS. just stop slagging the pissed off nova owners. perhaps YOU work for Novation?

Message 7/13             09-Jul-00  @  08:21 AM   -   RE: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

K

can someone explain WHAT they WILL be able to do that they currently CANNOT do when that button switches on... PLEASE SOMEONE QUALIFY THE VICIOUS, ACCUSATORY SLAGGING BY TELLING ME THE ANSWER ?? -

also, i cant beleive that is a real access employee posting messages like that - they are both fine instrument makers.

Message 8/13             09-Jul-00  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

craig

of course i was joking about the access thing.
i just want my special filters so i can write some special music  

And i really want that midi trigger thing (filter) fixed too.

Message 9/13             10-Jul-00  @  06:33 AM   -   RE: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

k

yes, but... what sorta sounds will you be able to achieve that you currently cannot ?...

Message 10/13             10-Jul-00  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: i'm tired of this shit i quit nova for sale

psylichon

Probably nothing that you couldn't download a freeware VST or DirectX plugin for. It's a great fuckin' time to make music, my friends... the tools are there!

peace

psylichon

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)