aaa I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Viewing all 103 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message 1/103             24-Nov-98  @  02:52 AM   -   I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Would'nt that be groovin'. She'd have to be a total fox...I'd come home from work and find her
in a leather teddy fondlin' her silver box. I'm
totally serious...we could share our passion for
synth together...like I said before it would be
sooo groovin'. You've got my mail...No weirdos!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/103             24-Nov-98  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

cyborg0

Yeah, dont we all!
Its sooo rare though.. I have been working on this for quite a while, and I have come pretty close.
Although it always seems like my grlfriend is always trying to talk about bills and shit when Im working on trax.... Like I care about bills..My typical answer "Ok, well, heres $900, pay them".
Women dont appreciate the beauty of a to-the-point answer like that..

Rob

Message 3/103             24-Nov-98  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

x2c4nrg

Id kill for a super fly techno fiend girl...A girl who can tweak knobs like no other...A girl who has her own 303 and wants to battle sometimes...A girl who will remix my songs...A girl that could show me some tips and tricks with my 777...a girl can tweak the bassline while I run the mixing board...

...one with a dope singing voice would be fresh too!

(ReZo, wake up. Your dreaming again)

Message 4/103             25-Nov-98  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

Fuck, man....if my girlfriend liked techno....

I'm in the process of converting her to it. She absolutely adores the sound of the 303, but apart from that, she couldn't care less about how it's all made and such.....I've forced her a couple of times to tweak my MCR-8, but she doesn't see what's so interesting.....

Message 5/103             25-Nov-98  @  12:50 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

x2c4nrg

Same thing here. My girl loves techno and she loves raves, but like you said, how its made doesnt interest her. I was thinking about getting her a 303 for Christmas, cause I know she wont mess with it and that way I could use it...

...if it was only that simple.

Message 6/103             25-Nov-98  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at&at

I bet she would be into it:

Message 7/103             26-Nov-98  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Oh I'm sure she would...
I'd like to thank you for bringing me so much joy...
laura is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would pummel that p until the my nub was nothing but a
swollen stump of meat...

Message 8/103             26-Nov-98  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

How did you put that cool pic on the tube?

Message 9/103             26-Nov-98  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at&at

I just found a pic of Lara on the web and connected to it by putting the appropriate html code in the reply box. (Look at the source text.) Don't tell everyone though, will you?

Message 10/103             26-Nov-98  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

melon

You mean, like this?

Message 11/103             27-Nov-98  @  01:29 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blue

I was really wondering how I could stick a picture of
my synths (found in "My documents") along with an entry.
just to be like a show off and all...Ya know.
But like I said before laura is some killer pussy...
Maybe we should make this chatroom.. "If only our girls looked like miss croft and loved to play with their silver
boxes"!

Message 12/103             28-Nov-98  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Man This is really intresting, My girlfriend said the first thing she liked about me was that I made Techno, She's told me that the beat and deep bass turns her on. and its even more exiting/intresting to her when she hears it live or sees me sliding knobs and hittin buttons, the cool thing is she can explain the diffences between the diferent levels and quality of the music. She can't be the only one out there. Females out there have just as much passion as us guys we just have to keep our eyes open I guess for them, help me out guys mabey we could start a movment G.A.F.E.M. (Guys for the Advancement of Female Electronic Mixers)
-J

Message 13/103             29-Nov-98  @  04:26 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

What do you mean by "hear the quality of music?" I understand that she can hear the different levels. but what do you mean by the phrase "quality of music."

Message 14/103             29-Nov-98  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

Get the fuck outta here!! That's the not the first thing she liked about you! Girls don't like techno and they couldn't give two shits about the way it's made!!!

Message 15/103             29-Nov-98  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

I believe you to be correct ...Girls could'nt give 2 shits about techno..or even one for that matter. If she says she like your music it means she wants your beef stick..and that my brother is a fact! I still wish they were out there...

Message 16/103             29-Nov-98  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

x2c4nrg

I dont know, Its possible. Alot of girls like to swing of the nuts of musicians. Im not saying she is cause I dont know her, but alot of girls do. You heard of these money hungry hippos, right? Some girls like the thought of thier man being a musician and thinking one day he might be famous, hence...dolla' bills yall! Thats not my case though, my girl could give a fuck like Pedicelli said, but I know plenty of girls that love techno and want to know how its made, and want to try to make it. God bless these special women!

Message 17/103             30-Nov-98  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

hey my woman digs the beats n she mixes mad likes. You know like she just totally fukin wires that mutha into the ground likes no jestin man. She was mixin the medical vibes at a club and I told her I wanted to learn. Man did she teach me like ya radge. Totally showed me the ropes like.

WOW you guys I love you. You are such a bunch of jerk offs, Peace, of shit to ya.

Lauras Big Bro

ps hands off my sister.

Message 18/103             30-Nov-98  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

"quality of music"
OK, this is what I mean....as much as I love techno, I believe there is a lot of crap out there,including some tracks I've made in some early days. mabey even more in our medium because its so easy to make, it's evedent in the generic sampling pop cds of booty techno. like any gener that your into, country, rap, dare I say..pop, and as much as I hate country I can tell inspiration when I hear it. She can (my friend who's a girl) as well, most of us can. But that's when it allways gets into the gray erea of subjective opinion, which we all have. Some tracks are very simple and I think they kick ass!...( X-pact: Forsc). less is more somtimes. I just know that there are female artist out there and I wouldn't want to make a blanket statement that all girls are not intrested in how techno is made (doc 303, rock on my bro) I do not believe that all girls want to jump on musician's "beefstick" but I do agree with Deep blue in that there are a lot, which I think is pitiful, but at the same time I would not shon off a fly girly who wanted to talk some techno or something else, I'm a guy, wouldn't be able to help that....my 2 cents.
Opinions, bashings, or comments?

Message 19/103             30-Nov-98  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ReZo

Hey doc303, are you from New York or the east coast somewhere? Slo' yo' ro' Potna! Ya dig?

Message 20/103             30-Nov-98  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

The Track Forsc from X-pact (Le petit prince) Sucks !!!!

Message 21/103             30-Nov-98  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

The Track Forsc from X-pact (Le petit prince) Sucks !!!!

Message 22/103             01-Dec-98  @  09:54 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at

Perhaps if we ask propellerheads nicely enough, they could do a special animated version of rebirth, with lara appearing to do the knob-twiddling. It would be better than the invisible hand, which is the way it is now.

Message 23/103             01-Dec-98  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDGY

Ama funkin it too tha ground mid ma wifee on tha controls an tha wheels of steel wid tha silverbox pumping her boobs like there's no tommorrow ken likes? She also shows me where it's at with out having to dis her programming skills coz she's fly on the step programming an all. Peace and jobbies to yall.

MC SQUIDGY

Message 24/103             01-Dec-98  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

(Your Email)

yeah, uh huh.

Message 25/103             01-Dec-98  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

MC Squidgy

Yo dis to ya, jokin likes ken. Long time no pee likes. Still jelly on ya roll bro? That trimline bass you layed down on Tads 12 really hit those suckas fo days man. Nuff rspec East boy

doc303

Message 26/103             01-Dec-98  @  03:53 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDGY

Yowza!Yowza!

Doc303 ma main voltage meister! You been havin' large skin with ma main frame MC Rollerbladz?

Well never mind the thumpin large jakies!! I've found this crazee funkin site here in da ukay!!! Ken ya bassa?
I was 808tin the grooveridin 16ths when he just stomped the high riser with a 3/4 wrist slap!!!!

Rollerbladz was cuttin an' scratin thoses mental as fuck dope grooves when his cross fader plumb kicked him in!!!!

Deeeeep basssss!!! Ha! Ha! ha!
You still sellin that custom prototype 303 from '81?

Man! would I like to get ma digit thumper 12's on that sukah! Tell ya what Dee. I'll swap you ma yellow carry case forrit!!!! Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!
Only jokin' Deee!!!!

later.

Message 27/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

hey S you just crack me up oh Father of my nephews cuz. Tell you what though serious...that prototype is bein bid up by a serious buyer in Tokyo...hope that financial shit don't make him change mind ken likes...I'm yernin for sum yen ernin dig my sack and let it fly fly fly. heheh.

Is ye lady up for mixin it live with the kids you got now or she stayin home keepin the gun at the door heheh... tell you what ya radge mutha if she is I'll be visitin her when you on the dex n nobs liksay tootsweets

Brother n Out

Message 28/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at

Look closely at that pic of Lara which I so generously posted. Notice something? See it??

Message 29/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

melon

Hey, this is the most successful thread for some time. Nice to see you here too, Richie. (It is you, isn't it??)

Message 30/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDY

Dex or no dex am gonee git a single most toon ya bampot homey!!!! Heh!Heh!Heh!Heh!

She's got disco buiscuits for me an me alain Ken likes ya bamstick?

So it's high ho flying lo with a one shakey paw on the instant start direct drive and the other on the silver box!!! nobz stickin to ya til dawn!!!

Heh!Heh!Heh!Heh!

out.

Message 31/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDY

Richie who? Richie Hawtin? Well he's one pumpin' acid freek speccy four eyes slaphead if I ever did hear one, but hey! he's down wit da juice on a Friday at my crib Specially when Doc303 is in da hoose ya ken likes

Cutin' it back an forth, just scrackin likes.

Anyone rage likes to share any random squences or 16ths?

Shake it all aboot.

Message 32/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

S my friend flyin high on the lazer guided bassflo you and me will complete the sesh with a yard of the best- no need to say no more ken liksay ya radge mutha of the night time streamline outta time but just for slippin slippin heheh no dis you always timely with the 44 46 44 42

takes me back all this likesay just say like heheh

doc303 balance out

Message 33/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

any of you droogs on the flow? you know who S is yeah? Well if not I'll keep it Fly likes. If the man wants it low we'll just keep it there but woa my grans got the shivers just thinkin of those killer beats n tracks big shout out for the man with the clout.

S I salute you Highly and Selassy heheh

d303 till the next one likes Radge God of the Underbelly

Message 34/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

melon

Stop it!!! Stop it!!! You're making me ill.

Message 35/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Maise

Listen just what is this shit. Are you all chewin the rope or what? I ain't heard such lame red-eyed beatnik shit since Skanka Rink played the ice down in the Testhouse. Leave it or bow out.

Message 36/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDGY

I was down wid the mega brazin fish supper the other day likes, an ma main frame Mr Cokey gave me an ma other jake, Mr Hokey a few dance steps to shake our bootie to.

He said if yew are not too under the inflence of the pop then try this wan likes ken. The cazy foot that you have on yer left likes, well you put it in, he was getting really excited and down with the steps!!! he!he!

So he really turned it on its triplet head and he pulled his trainer back out again WOW!!!
He doubled the suckaz tempo............
THEN he stuck it to me one time then he shook that crazy rage all about the hoose!!!!

GENIUS!!!

Then the bit I thought wasnea dope at all. He sunk the heed into my main gee, Hokey. Then he ran into a wall.
After that he turned around.

That's what it's all about.

See?

Message 37/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at

This is getting preposterous ! ! ! ! Remove me from this mailing list AT ONCE !

UNSUBSCRIBE
UNSUBSCRIBE

I no longer want to be a part of this.

UNSUBSCRIBE

(why don't you all go to the rant section, they will like you there. They're just like you, but even uglier)

Message 38/103             02-Dec-98  @  07:39 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Now Now.

What about the Lara Pic?

Message 39/103             02-Dec-98  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at

Sorry, just one of my "turns" ! Ignore me.

Message 40/103             02-Dec-98  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDGY

YO!YO!YO!YO!YO!
YO!YO!YO!

I just was hangin' with the rages at Rant an they don't seem dope ta me .... they no speakin man!!

big jobbies to yall

out.

Message 41/103             02-Dec-98  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Richie

Ya dirty liein git!

I wuz givin it sum for ya! now ya dissin me!!! respec LACK big style,

er. funky funkster bad flares ya know?? thing.. erm

I'm not cut out for this really, hmmm.

Message 42/103             02-Dec-98  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

space monkey

Man this is getting a little freaky in here. Yo bro, da hot tip????? What the hell? Who gives a Fuck if your girl digs a bassline? Just as long as she sucks your dick at the end of the day.

Message 43/103             02-Dec-98  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

What the fuck are you people talking about?? Chrsit, speak fuckin' English...

Message 44/103             05-Dec-98  @  05:38 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blue

Who talkin' all dat jive soundin' like a hick from da sticks lickin' funky chickin'!
*On the delic trip -Stay-in-focus-*
One,two,One,two skipin' to da box; put the needle to the record and I'm ready to rocks... Say what? you no like to groove...lend me your ear: I got shit to proove.
T-Bass!... up in yo face. the one with the cutoff all over da place. Cold to the touch on a winter's day...Hot in the city, when I get to play. "Computer Controlled"?
I say maybe a spirit, cuz my mind in a trance when I get to hear it. Nevermind the word it's about the funk. Detroit is to london as house to punk.
Satin panties on the console...Acid out the bins!
Kentucky fryed lyrics...So tell ya friendz.

Message 45/103             06-Dec-98  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Raver X

Wow! That was deep, Vanilla Ice meets Fred Sanford!

What is this? The ebonics chatroom?

All yous is some jive turkey muvafuckas, siiit! Ya dig?

Yo man, Im outta here...word to your mother!

Message 46/103             09-Dec-98  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Jock

Christ, you lot want your cake and you want to eat it. Fuck that I'd just like to have a girl whose into anal penetration, fuck techno or any other type of music.

Message 47/103             09-Dec-98  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

cd

ha ha ha.....nice!!! 

Message 48/103             10-Dec-98  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

tubbs

this is my first chatroom experience and can i say it has
been most enlightning with regards the continued useage
of the most expressive tool of our decade the 303 bassline
also i now have a better grasp of the female sex
(if only conceptually)thanks tothe handy refference's to
the tradesmans entrance.i leave you now pipe in one hand
cock in the other ,and bid you good day .

Message 49/103             08-Feb-99  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

duke303

I want more pics of Lara Croft naked

NOW!

Message 50/103             08-Feb-99  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

me

My Girl likes the TB, in fact she is gonna buy me one coz I had to sell me last one, anal penetration? No thanks. My missus likes me writing techno not coz dollars but coz she's into it, anyway tell me who ever made money writing techno? couple of grand, sure but its such a bogus scene, and lets be honest most people into techno are freeloaders who would rather spend their cash on recreational pharmacuticals (and maybe the odd bootleg mixtape), and I know coz I'm talking from experience.

Message 51/103             08-Feb-99  @  11:49 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

It's all about timing. You have a very slim chance of becoming successful today in the techno industry. If you haven't made it big before 1994, then forget about it. That was even a little too late. Take a look at The Prodigy and Ultra-Sonic who made their debut in 1991. That was perfect timing cause the rave scene was still peaking high...I would love to make a living off of techno, but it costs too much money and there's not a lot of people to give you attention cause there's too many people doing it.

And don't bitch to me about Charly....it didn't destroy rave, and the Alley Cat Mix is still a song which beats harder than a lot of the shit being made today.

Message 52/103             09-Feb-99  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Yeah, point taken but the prodigy? I never did rate their stuff- too rock influenced for me, I know they are really popular but I'm talking real techno such as Derrick May, Carl Craig, Black Dog, Aphex, Interlect 3000, LFO, and the real spaced out funked up life inspiring freaky trippy futuristic dirty ugly beautiful pure unadulterated no compromise TECHNO! Like the scene was in 88 when everyone was real, I mean the days before "grooveboxes" and every fucking synth with a 909 kit in the presets. Don't get me wrong I'm no luddite, progress is very important to me and I'm all for cheap gear which gives quick results, but don't you think the scene has gone a bit "painting by numbers" Surely I'm not the only one who feels like this?

Message 53/103             16-Feb-99  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Here hear!

Message 54/103             16-Feb-99  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

Wo, wo, wo....before 1996 with Firestarter and with a few exceptions like Break & Enter, Their Law, and Voodoo People, The Prodigy were pure breakbeat techno with no rock influences....when it came to that type of music, no one beated harder than Liam Howlett; now the guy has turned into a complete dick....

Me, personally, I don't like all the groovebox shit...I don't like any kind of equipment that makes techno easy to make....complications make the field more narror for people to enter, so it's nice to have a piece of equipment which comes with a phone book as a manual....

Now, I'm not basing the simplicity-difficulty of a piece of equipment to judge if it's good or not, but you get what I'm saying. Take my Korg Prophecy for example....if you don't know how to cycle thru menus or don't know much terminology, then the thing's a worthless piece of shit to you and you're stuck with cheesy presets...

Anyways, if anyone wants to respond to what we're talking about, start a new subject heading with the appropriate title...

Message 55/103             18-Feb-99  @  04:04 PM   -   my hot girl DOES dig the BASSLINE

it's all true

She does dig the Tb... i have these semi-nude
pix of her tweeking the pots

But she likes my MPC2000 more... she turns it
on before lovin because she thinks it provides
just enough light in the room to look at all
the fun parts

DJ mandark
chicago

Message 56/103             19-Feb-99  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

duke303

What do you mean, semi nude? What can you see? Is she shaved? Please post as many pics of Lara as possible. Thanxs!

Message 57/103             20-Feb-99  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

The green LCD on my Korg Prophecy along with those lovely red lights from the buttons are pretty nice too! Although my girlfriend hates everything to do with techno except for maybe the sound of the 303 when she feels like it and maybe a couple of songs...

Message 58/103             14-Apr-99  @  03:15 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blue Again..

I just wrote this novel and somehow it did not make it through the matrix. Let me try again. How's everyone doing? It's been a while since I've chated so excuse me if i tend to ramble..I got a 303 thinking about a devilfish mod. My Vst is a total bitch! I should have went for the best cpu hard drive first or waited till i had vst. Acid house is alive over in france. Cant get my expander to work right through all of this bullshit. Syphon filter is the bomb. So is metal gear solid. The jupiter 8 is a versitile synth. One time i got a casio cz 101 to sound like a 303. I sold it and now have a cz 1(flagship back in the day) I will be playing in the S.F.bay area very soon now. I will inform dates and places when it happens. My daughter is almost 2 and she has it bad for electronic music. I almost spanked her for touching daddy's 303. She had it on the floor with headphones on and all..(just the the pictures!) Cant think of a name for my studio music project label corporation rule the world 3 times over (just kidding) I told you i could babble anyways much love to this crowd because we know where it's at..Happy filtering. and may the Q be with you...Always.

Message 59/103             14-Apr-99  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

Link?: Link

Cubase VST is horrible if you don't have the processing power...
I finally got a hold of version 3.650 so that I could engineer Rebirth, and the bloody thing crashed after too much intensity...

Message 60/103             16-Apr-99  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

a

My girl, dosn't only like the music, she's dancin' to it, makin' it, mixin'
it, puttin' my 1210's to the test as well.
She has given her life to techno/house and trance.
(not all that into bassline. but still.)
She's half phillipino/norwegian. (goodlokin')
Her name is Rose. (aka Dj Rose.)

Im in heaven..!! Thank you God.!!!

Message 61/103             17-Apr-99  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

(:ACID:)

Right on Brother! That's the way!
Blueski Blue and the funky acid crew.
Taking you higher than you ever knew.
Bassline feed through wunderbox
sounds so dope I think it rocks
Need a girl with golden locks
But auburn dreads would suit my fine
If she could make it squeal and whine!

Bust a move, you got it all to prove.
******* Happy Filtering ********
supercdomputer DEEP BLUE signing off...

Message 62/103             19-Apr-99  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

skapone45

Well, I just traded my beloved
TB303 for a Polymorph.. but before
it was shipped, i got my girlfriend
to pose semi-nude with the bassline.

I'll be sure to post these pix soon.

Message 63/103             19-Apr-99  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicellI

Are you freakin' serious? Holy mingiatiers.....(don't mind the francaphonized Italian expression...)

Message 64/103             20-Apr-99  @  04:37 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blue

Share and share alike...

Message 65/103             20-Apr-99  @  06:52 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Kira17734

hey everyone, well it's nice to see my husband is still a perv even online, i just wanted to see what he does in his room so long, so late, and now i see....
being a naughty little boy getting off on lara croft pics ha ha!! Oh well everyone keep a close eye on deep blue, he's married! lol

Message 66/103             20-Apr-99  @  10:36 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

contracowboys

Your'e BUSTED, Blue.!!
Don't let'em into your playground i said !

Message 67/103             22-Apr-99  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Richie

Flippin eck! I can't believe this threads still being battered. Nice to see Deep Blue's got caught with his pant down (so to speak).. Ha ha ha! now ya better half comes here you won't be able to say nothing.

Message 68/103             23-Apr-99  @  07:20 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Contra

Link?:  Link

This has got to be the most answered topic.!
Anybody know of any other topic that has got

Message 69/103             23-Apr-99  @  07:23 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Contra

This has got to be the most answered topic.!
Anybody know of any other topic that has got
so many answeres as this one.?

Let's not drop it. I want to se how many
messages we can get on it.!

Message 70/103             23-Apr-99  @  08:54 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Richie

But please, no spamming

Message 71/103             23-Apr-99  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Richie

spamming ....

sorry...

Message 72/103             11-May-99  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

contra

WHOOOOOEEEEEE:!!!!
I'm getting a picture scanned from the latest party, my girlfriend and i went to. AND YOU WILL KNOW, WHAT A PARTYGIRL LOOKS LIKE, WHEN I LAY MY PICTURE ON THIS PAGE. WHOOOOOEEEEEE:!!!! Blam blam blam blam blam.......

quote and remixed from pulp-fiction)

(ehhh.. how do i do that??)

Message 73/103             17-May-99  @  01:42 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Future One

Typical for a thread to do with girls would have so many replies...

Message 74/103             17-May-99  @  05:32 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

planetalgon

Seriously, why aren't there more WOMEN involved in DJ'ing and techno. Granted there are some but the masses of us... boys out number them by the hundreds. Let's be objective in the response and try not to think with your peckers for a minute.

Message 75/103             17-May-99  @  07:00 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

Plantalgone, you should know by now, this isn't the place for the most intelligent responces...(they are far and few between, as you have seen)

Anyhow, I think there are more and more WOMAN involved in the scene everyday. More so now than ever before, in Denver I am seeing "All Women DJ" nights in a few clubs now, so I think it's starting to imerge a little. *(that's my perception, although I could be wrong?)

Message 76/103             17-May-99  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcraig

girls come equipped with their own boxes and knobs to play with, so why would a 303 impress them?

Message 77/103             17-May-99  @  10:28 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

Yea, but my 303 is way more reliable than any chick if i've known.

Message 78/103             18-May-99  @  07:42 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

skot_e

Gotta agree with you there jcu3.

Doesn't the same go for motor racing, and the reverse forrrr, uuummmm,.... knitting.

Message 79/103             25-May-99  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blunted

well folks, I found 1!!! She play records, makes beats with me, and is fully supportive of money I spend on gear!...take that!

Message 80/103             26-May-99  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

Sounds like the girl from heaven yo ?

(SIGH)

Message 81/103             27-May-99  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blunted

Fuk, I can't believe she's real...everything I ever wanted in a girl and more...and she think I'm the one from heaven!

Message 82/103             27-May-99  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

planet

Shit I've had all that for 10 years already. I'm married to her. She lets me have my own credit card and even buys me suprises for my studio! Beat that.

Message 83/103             27-May-99  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

Ok, fuck...can we abandon this message section???

Message 84/103             27-May-99  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

Ah, I am too fucking old. I'm 26, if that shit was supposed to happen, it would of by now.

Sorry Planet, you got it all man..

Message 85/103             27-May-99  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blunted

Mine buys me records.....jcu3, don't get down, she'll come along
pedicelli, nobody is makin you read this thread...
planet, thats dope...I'm happy for you! Mine is definatly marraige material...she wants to open a record store/studio with me...and she's been throwing parties for 2 years now...I'm in heaven...

Message 86/103             28-May-99  @  08:16 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Contra

Speaking of parties.
My girlfriend, Dj Rose (look at a@b.no up in this thread somewhere. posted 16 apr. 99)
Is playing in 3 weeks from now. Total ACID FLASH.
She's a freak.
Do anyone have any idea how i can post a picture of her, in this page. Like the laura pics ???

Message 87/103             30-May-99  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ionic

i had a chic who was into my knobs but she left me for the mountains......(please come back!)

Message 88/103             30-May-99  @  07:45 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

knobs or knob yo?

heheh  

Message 89/103             24-Jun-99  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Contra

DONT FUCK WITH MY 303 Damn'it!!

(i know i would'nt. (itchy.. itchy fingers though. )

What do you think ??

Message 90/103             24-Jun-99  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ReZo-99

Thats tight but I have a better one. I had it on my mp3 page but they made me remove it. I can send it to you if your interested in checking it out. It's a pic of Lara Croft holding a 303 in front of 2 technics 1200's and she has an 808 and 909. Let me know and Ill send you the pic.

How can I put it on this page?

ReZo-99

Message 91/103             24-Jun-99  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ReZo again

Let me try this, I found a small pic on a friends site. Just testing.

Message 92/103             24-Jun-99  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ReZo...yes, again.

Hmmm...what the fuck did I do. Shit, click on anything green...heheheh.

Or the link is http://www.ans.com.au/~wing/images/rezo-99.gif

ReZo

Message 93/103             24-Jun-99  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Ahhh haaaa....

Click here

Message 94/103             24-Jun-99  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

Contra, that pic is the total fuckin' bomb! I just set it as my Windows wallpaper!

Message 95/103             24-Jun-99  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ReZo-99

Oh thanks...you didn't like mine? ;-)

ReZo-99

Message 96/103             25-Jun-99  @  07:17 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Contra

Nice one. Make it bigger.... plz.

Message 97/103             25-Jun-99  @  07:19 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Contra

Now everything is purple.!?!
I can't believe this.!

Oh.... and im number 100 on this thread.

Thank you... Thank you

Message 98/103             25-Jun-99  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

x2c4nrg

How do you do that? I have a bigger pic but I need a host for it. I had a big pic on my page at mp3.com but they made me take it down.

Can you email me the details...please?

ReZo-99

Message 99/103             25-Jun-99  @  03:53 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Contra

And i manipulated the lara-ready-to-die-for-her-303 pic myself.

Message 100/103             25-Jun-99  @  03:57 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ReZo-99

I did mine myself too. Photochop 5 is da bomb!

My other girl looks like this...

THIS!!!

Message 101/103             13-Nov-00  @  09:04 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at

Oh dear

Message 102/103             13-Nov-00  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ReZo 2k

Not this shit again...

...a whole year later.

Pete

Message 103/103             13-Nov-00  @  04:25 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Silver Droid

Sweet mother of Christ! I pitty the bastard who has to load this shit with a 28.8! =)

Viewing all 103 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)