aaa Taken Phunkytek`s advice but help!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Taken Phunkytek`s advice but help!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Oct-00  @  09:00 AM   -   Taken Phunkytek`s advice . help!!

music

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Ok, I decided to give the dreaded cubase another go and so far i gotta say I`m very pleased. However, all is not plain sailing as i`ve encountered a problem or two.
First problem is this>>
When i realtime record onto a midi track something strange happens. Now bear with me cos i`m a cubase newbie and this may be something totally obvious but for the life of me i cant figure it out.As i play back the recorded part, having already selected the desired patch etc I hear a few totally random notes played via a different patch at the start of the part. I`ve gone into the list editor and checked everything, even removed all control data just to be sure and what i am left with are just the notes that i played, yet i still hear these horrible annoying noises. After about 1 second they fade and the part plays as it should.
Second problem is this>>>
I want to be able to play the nova via my triton keyboard like i could before. Obviously i have a slighlty different midi routing now that I`m using cubase and cant get it sorted.
My setup is as follows...
VST 5
Midiman USB 2x2 Midisport interface
Triton in and out via interface
Nova in and out via interface
Sblive Platinum midi out to EA-1 in and then midi thru to ER-1.
Athlon 800mhz, 256mb ram etc

I was really pleased with my progress till this point so pleeeaaase help  

Thanks in advance

Finity

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             17-Oct-00  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: Taken Phunkytek`s advice but help!!

music

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Thanks K I`ll take a look at that later  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)