aaa Trading in for a nord modular? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Trading in for a nord modular?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 29-Aug-00  @  04:38 AM   -   Trading in for a nord modular?

syrusate

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Ok i have recently bought a korg ms2000 rack, i know that doesnt belong here, but my idea was to sell it and gor for the nord modular.
I have no place where i live to test it out. Basically im unhappy with the ms2000, it sounds good in the store but next to my other gear it sounds like a toy. I have my access virus for pads and such, i mainly want a synth that will be unique, do weird sounds and noises, and be easy to make patches, im tired of menus. Ive read up alot of the modular and im stoked what this machine can do, im also tired of selling synths. My main thing is the modular great for creative people who want something different? thanks

syrusate

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             24-Sep-00  @  06:45 AM   -   RE: Trading in for a nord modular?

GT

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

dud3, i have the keybOaRD moD and the NL2 rack...get the Mod...alot more flexible guy.

GT

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)