aaa Jungle bass - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Jungle bass

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 28-Jul-00  @  11:40 AM   -   Jungle bass

m002b

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I've been trying to make the cyclical oscillating bass that they use alot in jungle. You hear it everywhere from old school and dj zinc type stuff (where it has little distortion) to ed rush and optical tracks (where it's heavily distorted). I know that the way to do it is to use the LFO to modulate the cutoff, however when I use any of the Nova LFO waves (the saws the closest) it always sounds either to flat (to where you really can't hear the oscillation) or two clicky if I have the speed or cutoff mod any higher. Does anyone know a way arround this problem (or a way I can soften the square wave into a sine)?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             20-Aug-00  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: Jungle bass

Realtime.junglist

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

is this k from San Fran

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)