aaa Anyone making Original with Nova? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Anyone making Original with Nova?

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             09-Jul-00  @  04:34 AM   -   Anyone making Original with Nova?

Craig

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Is there anyone who owns a Nova making any music which doesn't fit into a particular genre? ie. not trance, not house, not DnB? Anywhere to hear your music?

Cheers.

Craig.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             10-Jul-00  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

Blunted215

Link?: Link

I dunno, try 3pills real, and tell me what ya think...

Message 3/12             10-Jul-00  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

satori

Try my stuff. I actually do have a problem because no one was able to classify type of music I do, especially my ballads. Maybe I’m into new genre? ;-P
Supernova is everywhere in these songs.
http://www.mp3.com.au/artist.asp?id=1479

Message 4/12             11-Jul-00  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

phunkytek

listened. good production. drums are a little too dynamic. pretty voice and guitar. I loved "Phantom of the Opera" in the theatre, but i don't listen to that kind of music for recreation. Your sound is very Andrew Loyd Weber and would sound great with more orchestral accompanyment. keep it up. Are you trying to get into film scoreing? Your sound would be great in a film like Titanic or any other classicly romantic film.

Message 5/12             11-Jul-00  @  05:59 AM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

Craig

Cheers Blunted, d/loaded the track. I reckon it could pass for techno... i liked the filter sweeps and funny vox. I'm off to check satori's stuff. Damn 56k connection though.

Message 6/12             11-Jul-00  @  06:12 AM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

Craig

Haaa haaa, satori is making theatre music :-) that really was unexpected..... and you used a nova?? I suppose that is original.

Are you making a living from the music thing?

You've got some excellent ideas on your web-site yet it still looks really amtuer, i reckon you should simplify it.... it's too cluttered as it is. But i'm gonna steak some of your ideas :-)

btw, Who are the girls?

Craig.

Message 7/12             11-Jul-00  @  06:13 AM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

Craig

Is this REALLY you?

Message 8/12             11-Jul-00  @  07:28 AM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

craigw

hey Craig I thought you sold your snv/nova?

other craig

Message 9/12             11-Jul-00  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

Stefan

Hey Craig W

Simple but good idea to use a double-u ;-)

Message 10/12             11-Jul-00  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

satori

Hey Craig! Take this pic off! What the bastard! I've forgotten it's still on my page! It's me with 12 kg more than now. My best smile! ;-D Plus, my old gear with MAC 574 (I think.)

Going back to music. My song 'Sail On A Dream' going to be used for the live television broadcast in Sydney next year and show 'Star Words 2001'going to be transmitted to USA and UK! ;-D.
Several people has told me that my music is for a big cinemas. But... it's a genre like that?
All pads and arp's made on Supernova. It's unbeatable for pads and arp's for me.
I'm an amateur musician and I do not make a living from it and... of course I'm one man show and need a lot of help.
We are preparing (me and my gorgeous girls) for local TV show with new Aqua like song 'Love Doctor'.
I think it’s going to be a winner.

Message 11/12             14-Jul-00  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

Stefan

Hey Craig,

i have a weird piece of music or noise with heavy use of the Supernova on

http://www.widat.de/private/trippler/TapeRupture.mp3

If it fits into one of the common genres please tell me which one ;-)

Regards

Stefan

Message 12/12             04-Sep-00  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: Anyone making Original with Nova?

satori

Hi guys. Now you can bash me a lot.
Check it out and tell me where I need some improvement.

http://www.satorimusic.com

Please!

I used my SN a lot in my new song.

Cheers...

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)