aaa Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             21-Jun-00  @  11:40 PM   -   Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

andytr909

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey kids.

I've a new tune called "I like the sound" at Mp3.com. It's prog trance, but this time a bit less melodic, and a tad more organic than my usual stuff. It started out kinda mellow, then got more aggresive as I revised it over the last few weeks.

The song starts mellow, but gets harder as it progresses.

It prominently features the Supernova; almost everything that isn't drums, loops, and bass is good ole Supey (sorry).

Anywho, it's at:

www.mp3.com/AndyLindsay

Tell me what you think...

AndyLindsay

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             22-Jun-00  @  08:16 AM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

k

hey, you guys should start an mp3.com NOVA station, featuring music made with the super/nova

Message 3/12             22-Jun-00  @  08:27 AM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

Stefan

Link?: Link

I hope all of you know that there already is one:

http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/41/azure_feast_radio.html

Message 4/12             25-Jun-00  @  04:45 PM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

CK

Check out my trach Moon Chasers at www.peoplesound.com/penboa. The bassline is the SN Drubrex Sq preset (C015), and most of the sound effects are from the SN. Over half the sound on the other track Wave Rider are from the SN. Virtually all the other synth sounds in these tracks come from the Korg Prophecy with an Alesis QS7 used for pads.

I'd describe it as progressive house / deep trance. Would welcome your opinions positive or negative, but not bland!

Message 5/12             25-Jun-00  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

Stefan

Hey CK,
I can't find your track on peoplesound. Maybe a type mismatch ?

Message 6/12             27-Jun-00  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

CK

Sorry Stefan, its my fault, I forgot the /artist/ bit in the URL. It should be:

www.peoplesound.com/artist/penboa

I'll be updating the page soon, adding a biography and logo.

Again, my apologies.

Message 7/12             28-Jun-00  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

andytr909

I have yet another new tune featuring mainly the Super, called Nerves.

It's more trance, with a euro-ish feel, but don't hold that against me, or it.

Please check it out and tell me what you think.

Andytron.

Message 8/12             12-Jul-00  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

andytronic

Hey.

Just thought I'd brag shamelessly and tell everyone that my tune "The Naked & the Nude" is number one in Mp3.com's prog trance genre chart.

Apparently stupid song titles equal big downloads and listens (just check out the top electronic charts there and you'll see what I mean).

My advice to everyone on Mp3.com is to put the following trite words in your song titles: acid, 303, trance, techno (or tekno), and anything pertaining to drugs, nudity, or sex. The cheesier the better.

Maybe my next song title will be "Acid trip trance sex (303 mind-destroyer mix)"

Andy "caffeine induced rantings" Lindsay

Message 9/12             12-Jul-00  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

CK

Prehaps not so good for the credibility though...

Message 10/12             12-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

k

heres one - drumstation, nova, and db9, sr16 crash - first live mix

Message 11/12             13-Jul-00  @  07:32 AM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

k

by the way... that was done with ONE nova custom patch ONLY copied across 2 channels/parts and the db9 doing a walking bassline

Message 12/12             13-Jul-00  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: Shameless Self Promotion...your tunes

Si.

Gratz Andy, well deserved  

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)