aaa Micro Modular info - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Micro Modular info

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Jul-00  @  11:22 AM   -   Micro Modular info

inge_andre

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm looking to buy a new synth and have pretty much decided what to buy. But before I go out and get it I need some info:

Is the Micro Modular the "micro" version of Nord Modular? Will it give me Mac software to add/remove modules on my computer?
And also, does it have an audio in connector allowing me to process external audio?

I originally checked out the Nord Modular but it is way out of my budget since I also need a new controller keyboard.

Any replies would be greatly apreciated. Thanx!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             02-Oct-00  @  11:17 PM   -   RE: Micro Modular info

oldskool

The filter is very good on the Micro as you can configure it how you want, there are lots of types and many combinations, I would say it is way more flexible (even just as a squelchbox) than the sherman but perhaps not quite as raw sounding. It will work fine wit your PC.

Message 12/12             09-Oct-00  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: Micro Modular info

H

i playd w/ my friend's when he got it and it was pretty cool although I did notice a little zipper noise when tweaking at a high rate of speed.My friend was convinced he was the next kraftwerk(yeah right) when he bought it and started playing w/ the arp.I just don't like the idea of having to be near a computer just to edit though.but I did download the software and was impressed by it's design and flexibility 

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)