aaa pulse+ and mw1 for sale - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 06-Oct-00  @  06:44 PM   -   pulse+ and mw1 for sale

r-tek

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

hopefully master k doesn`t mind me doing this but I`m selling the aforementioned items to buy a nordlead and the rfx card. The pulse+ is as new with the box and manual and the mw1 has the v2 chip and all the manuals and is in good nick too. Oh yeah, nearly forgot - I`m looking 230UKP for the pulse and around the 400UKP mark for the microwave. I can ship worldwide free of charge through work too  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             21-Oct-00  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

r-tek

well I never sold the mw in the end - I got an offer but decided against it. I sold the pulse and ended up buying a sherman cos it came up cheap. And very nice it is too   No nord, mebbe someday when I get some dough together after creative empty me pockets. But then, I`m not too sure if I want more than one synth anyway, too much stuff kinda gets in the way.......at least till you learn what you have inside out anyways.

Shame on me.

Message 12/13             21-Oct-00  @  10:48 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

Well done, my good man. The Sherman is quite fun, and sounds the biz. Still, selling the pulse? Oh well, I did it too, but well...ya know.  

Ape

Message 13/13             21-Oct-00  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: pulse+ and mw1 for sale

r-tek

the pulse is gone, and even tho I loved it, I dont feel sad about it really. The mws kinda opening up to me now I dont have the cheapfix that is subtractive synthesis available when I need a sound so I`m happy really - I`m confident I can get every possible sound I need from this and then some, no pwm, but theres more to life than that......must get a slider box tho cos tweaking sounds is tedious to say the least.

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)