aaa FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             16-Oct-00  @  09:24 PM   -   FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

For sale: the most powerful and flexible synthesizer ever made!

Perfect condition, not a scratch, fully functional.

Comes with 2 manuals, power cord, modified hard case, and $120.00 worth memory card.

E-mail pedicelli@sympatico.ca if interested.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             16-Oct-00  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

Silver Droid

I forgot to mention the software editor for the synth too.

Message 3/14             17-Oct-00  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

H

Link?:  No link

I was curious if it's the most powerful and flexible synthesizer made why would you want the same chip w/ less parameters?

Message 4/14             17-Oct-00  @  04:20 AM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

Silver Droid

If you're refering to the MS2000R, I want that mainly for the mod sequencer and improvement in analogue emulation, as well as the hands on realtime controls.

Message 5/14             17-Oct-00  @  06:44 AM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

hank

you'll miss the log aint no knob like the log.Roland has sort of smelled the coffee and put out a dsp based Groove Boxish bass synth w/ seq. that has sixteen seq sliders and some knobs like $400 street price.Don't abandon the log.If you keep the sax case and the editor unless it's got a mac editor w/ it will do me no good.where are you located.Mail me the least amount you can sell it for if you still wanna sell it.The sixteen seq sliders on the roland stretch the entire length of the unit.I hope you can imagine the same possibilities as me for your .keep the log it's your most powerful weapon.

Message 6/14             17-Oct-00  @  08:07 AM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

909 Inc.

that would be the new Roland,
XX-303 fx processor. Anyone have
some more info on that unit?

Message 7/14             17-Oct-00  @  08:13 AM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

909 Inc.

Asking someone how much is "the
least they will take for an item" is not
good business practice.

I had people ask me that same
question, "what is the least you'll take
for XXX??" so I said, "the most you'll
pay!!" gotta bargain with people.

Its like asking a chick, "what will it
take to get you in bed?" =) That would
be too easy, but definetly fun!!! =)

Message 8/14             17-Oct-00  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

Maarten

Yeah, fun. Why don't we just all do this next weekend and report the responses back on monday... ;)

Message 9/14             23-Oct-00  @  03:50 AM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

Silver Droid

My Korg Prophecy is still for sale. $650.00 USD, comes with modified saxophone hardcase, memory card, and software editor.

Message 10/14             23-Oct-00  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

H

If you guyz must know i worked in a pawn shop for a year besides i never make offers.if you wanna get upset cause i won't make an initial offer that's cool.I just tell em I don't ask.

-;) I got GAME.seen.besides i'm too lazy to go through all that dating for a month shit.i aint gettin any younger.

Message 11/14             23-Oct-00  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

oh yeah

I've only seen a picture thus far but it looks pretty dope.It only makes 1 sound @ a time weeeeee!!!!!

I offered $575 w/o the case and the card.but now I'm not interested anymore so no need to flame or hate mail me sell it to someone else.

there is no such thing as BAD BUSINESS if you get shit done.

Message 12/14             02-Nov-00  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

Silver Droid

My Prophecy is still available. If you're not aware, I'm accepting trades for it. I'll swap for a JP-8000 / JP-8080, MS2000R, Akai MPC2000, or Yamaha RM1x.

Message 13/14             04-Nov-00  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

Silver Droid

Prophecy was sold and shipped out on Friday (Novemeber 3rd), so forget about it.

Message 14/14             04-Nov-00  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: FS: Korg Prophecy w/ case, memory, editor

Silver Droid

Prophecy was sold and shipped out on Friday (Novemeber 3rd), so forget about it.

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)