aaa Rebirth 338 2.0 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Rebirth 338 2.0

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 31-May-00  @  05:30 PM   -   Rebirth 338 2.0

cristina

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I just picked up Rebirth 338 2.0 by the propeller heads. What great program. I get 2-tb-303's,one tr-808 and one tr-909. It may not be a tb-303,but it sure sounds good and is easy to program. My only complaint and it probably relates to the real tb is that I can't filter my own sounds through the 16 step sequencer. I plan on syncing it to my ensoniq asr-10 that is fully expanded via midi. But it seems like I may be needing some sort of arpeggiator anyway. I am looking at the roland xp-10 for that. One day perhaps I will invest in a real tb,but right know 170 spent sure feels alot better then 1000.
I have also been looking at Acid Foundry. Any experience with this program lay it on me.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             02-Jun-00  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 338 2.0

ReZo

Well, I wouldn't say $400. Thats low balling it. My morgage for a 3 bedroom house in a not so great area is $1600 a month! For a 1 bedroom studio in Frisco, your gonna pay at least $600-$700 and thats actually a good deal. You can a cheaper apartment in the more ghetto ares but fuck, who wants that.

~Pete

Message 12/15             02-Jun-00  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 338 2.0

H

Like I said I've done that shit way too much.You have to stay home and protect your gear all the time...then there's all those loose bits of lead flying around.I thought the words highest c.o.l. in the country and $400 a month didn't belong in the same sentence.Give me a couple of street numbers and zips of these 600-700 areas and I can download some overheadz from spot and take a look for myself.I can only get free images from oct. 96 otherwise I have to buy them so nothing newer than 4 yrs. please.Any address will do.

later

Message 13/15             03-Jun-00  @  05:03 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 338 2.0

909 Inc.

SPOT data won't do you any good,
even if its recent and cost yo some
bucks Even usgs data is oudated!.
Shit changes so quick in the SF area
that if you leave for a vacation and get
back, your apartment compex is tore
down and turned into a frekin'
johny.com company. Serioulsy!
I'd say learn a trade that has to do
with computers, then come to the bay
area! Even then if you know your shit,
its hard to get a job.

909 Inc.

Message 14/15             03-Jun-00  @  05:05 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 338 2.0

909 Inc.

SPOT data won't do you any good,
even if its recent and cost yo some
bucks Even usgs data is oudated!.
Shit changes so quick in the SF area
that if you leave for a vacation and get
back, your apartment compex is tore
down and turned into a frekin'
johny.com company. Serioulsy!
I'd say learn a trade that has to do
with computers, then come to the bay
area! Even then if you know your shit,
its hard to get a job.

909 Inc.

Message 15/15             03-Jun-00  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: Rebirth 338 2.0

H

I'm working on learning about Digital cinema and net video.I've spent 8g on this shit so i might as well use it.I do have a part time job flying around the country covering conferences over the net for a friend's company.They have their own streaming technology and a contract w/ DV magazine to cover conferences starting in August.I probably won't be right out,I'm still being trained by Bill.What is the name of a local rag that has apt. listings?I'll have some music up soon.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)