aaa Rest Time Signature for MC-202 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Rest Time Signature for MC-202

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Jun-00  @  02:42 PM   -   Rest Time Signature for MC-202

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Does anyone know how to assigne rest time signatures on the MC-202? I thought it would be the first button on the 202 when in step mode (192), but it doesn't seem to work...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             30-Jun-00  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: Rest Time Signature for MC-202

swanofnever

Link?:  No link

hmmm, i don't know... maybe the racist words and sexist somments thrown in here and there... maybe the 274 pics of him and his 303... the attitude.
but mostly the racist thing... it's just not funny, man.

Message 12/15             02-Jul-00  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: Rest Time Signature for MC-202

303 4EVER

I took a look at the guy's website too. Very equipment based and informative. I remember a funny quote from the board about a year ago...forget who said it, but in this case it's safe to say that swanofnever justs sucks the cock of antilopes.

Leave pedicelli alone. He never starts up with anyone. This MC-202 thread was even started with a serious question, not meaning to flame anyone.

Message 13/15             04-Jul-00  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: Rest Time Signature for MC-202

swanofnever

sorry for being such an intolerant bastard, but i HATE it when people use racist comments (i.e "nigger" headphones) lightly and/or jokingly... it's NOT okay, it's NOT just a joke, and i don't care how fucking much a get flamed for saying it, pedicelli is a fucking ignorant kid for not realizing that.

Message 14/15             04-Jul-00  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: Rest Time Signature for MC-202

303 4EVER

I e-mailed pedicelli and told him to change "nigger headphones" to "moulignane' headphones". It's much more appropriate.

Message 15/15             05-Jul-00  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: Rest Time Signature for MC-202

komputerkontrolled

you crying little Swanofnever-ending-whinning wussy.

I can't deal with this! I have bitten my tongue the whole time you have been on here. Due to Kilo going balistic on me, but I can't help it anymore. Please quit cranking like a little child and drop it already.

Put a lid on it already! Christ Almighty, Jesus!

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)