aaa OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/19             19-Oct-00  @  06:37 AM   -   OS 4.0 is gettinng closer and closer!

Marfez

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Phil, can you give us any information what kind of waveform will be under the special oscillator and what kind of filter options will we have?

SN II models are now ready and you mentioned something about OS 4.0 coming out after that?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             19-Oct-00  @  08:36 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

Thomas

I remember Phil said that after SN II is ready they will release OS 4.0... It must be close now!

Message 3/19             19-Oct-00  @  08:39 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

scrotalsack

dont kid yourselves, your special buttons will never work, you will never get extra OSC or filters, and you will not get an OS update until 2002, when it will be v3.2 to fix a rare bug where your supernova gets jealous of your other more recently updated OSes on your other equipment, and stops working completely
give it up and buy an SN2, so you can get the real special buttons that actually do stuff.

Message 4/19             19-Oct-00  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

Remo

In Phil we trust!

Come on! I believe that OS 4.0 will be out before end of this year!

Message 5/19             19-Oct-00  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

k

what scrotalsack ???... you mean a synth company ACTUALLY released a NEWER upgraded version of their older product !!!!!!???.... my god !!!... what is the world coming to??... you NEVER see that do you !!?

Message 6/19             19-Oct-00  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

scrotalsack

i understand what you mean, and here's my response to that:
Kurzweil just released v 3.87 for the original K2000, which has been discontinued for how many years now??

SN1 is hardly an obsolete model.

Message 7/19             19-Oct-00  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

k

true... but yeung chang probably also make i dunno... industrial diggers and washing machines or something !?...:-)... i gotta tell you tho man, i burst out laughing evertime i see your name... ha ha ha... what on earth induced you to choose that ?.. LOL!!

Message 8/19             20-Oct-00  @  04:35 PM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

A

scrotalsack is indeed an "inspired" choice...

Message 9/19             20-Oct-00  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

scrotalsack

i dunno... i just wanted something appropriately disgusting but easy to remember... i guess it worked  

Message 10/19             21-Oct-00  @  06:06 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

lightyear

hey scrotalsack, you might dig my
bands music, go here:
www.zap.to/trailer

Message 11/19             21-Oct-00  @  06:06 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

lightyear

bands music, go here:
www.zap.to/trailer

Message 12/19             21-Oct-00  @  06:07 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

lightyear

bands music, go here:
www.zap.to/trailer

Message 13/19             21-Oct-00  @  06:10 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

lightyear

bands music, go here:
www.zap.to/trailer

Message 14/19             21-Oct-00  @  06:10 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

lightyear

bands music, go here:
www.zap.to/trailer

Message 15/19             21-Oct-00  @  06:13 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

lightyear

bands music, go here:
www.zap.to/trailer

Message 16/19             21-Oct-00  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

lightyear

bands music, go here:
www.zap.to/trailer

Message 17/19             22-Oct-00  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

lightyear

oh man...sorry.

Message 18/19             05-Nov-00  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

Ha

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>>>OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

....hell NO!@!!!!!!!

Message 19/19             06-Nov-00  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: OS 4.0 is getting closer and closer!

scrotalsack

it was pretty interesting  

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)