aaa Version 2 of the 777 -:) - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Version 2 of the 777 -:)

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Nov-00  @  09:43 AM   -   Version 2 of the 777 -:)

H

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I talked to jerrod and he told me that a more refined version of the 777 w/ new pcb layouts,and seq,and synth improvements,he said it would be more "acid".He also said that the overdrive circuit would no longer make the giant boost in volume the instrument now exhibits.Same price of course.The mobius sequencer is also shipping now for $325 us. it has an amazing feature set(i want one) and he told me that they would have some panels for it soon so it could be used as a tabletop device.I must say as a 777 user this stuff excites me greatly.I feel that between FR and JoMoX are the two greatest chances for synthesizer brilliance now and in the future.

V2 yummy!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Nov-00  @  09:46 AM   -   RE: Version 2 of the 777 -:)

oops i'm stoned

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

uhh that first sentence sucked sorry.It'll start being manufactured in about 4 weeks.

Damn blizzuntz

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)