aaa about the sn2kb local off prog change bug - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: about the sn2kb local off prog change bug

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             21-Nov-00  @  01:48 PM   -   about the sn2kb local off prog change bug

tetsuo2

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

question,

when local is off and the machine doesnt receive the prog change message when turning the knobs to change progs (or performances), we have already found out that the number will change but not the name... I suppose this is also tru for when you are in the finder, and chaninging the category will not even change the name OR number, since the Rx isnt receiving the change??? Do I have that right? cuz thats what mine does, and I thought it was defective until I read a previous thread last night.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             22-Nov-00  @  01:29 AM   -   RE: about the sn2kb local off prog change bug

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

but isnt that cos you need the selected preset to stay absolute as it is setup with all the correct settings to be the master keyboard playing IN to the sequencer and as a soundmodule playing multi-parts back from the sequencer and looped THRU midi from the keys playing the current part ?? - you'd WANT the display to remain showing the SELECTED Programme for the master-keys setup, same on my K2000, i select programmes which are all setup to control another unti via the sequencer THRU... when i change it's multi-mode sounds via the sequencer patch selector i dont want the display to change i want to know at all times the keyboard is on the programme for playing the current track/part on whatever hardware

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)