aaa vocoder presets, no or almost no sound - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: vocoder presets, no or almost no sound

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             25-Oct-00  @  06:15 PM   -   vocoder presets, no or almost no sound

pascal

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hi,.,.iam trying out the vocoder of the virus B with os 4.01 but i got no voice of me at all,..or almost not to hear,..must i change a volume or something,..can anybodyhelp me out with the vocoder

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             25-Oct-00  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: vocoder presets, no or almost no sound

99devils

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Are you plugging a mic directly into the vocoder in? You'll need a mic preamp in order to bring the signal up to line level. There's also an "input boost" parameter in the menus... You can use this to help amplify the sound before it reaches the synth engine. You shouldn't have to use this too much though if you've already preamp'ed the mic.

-Craig

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)