aaa Super Basssation midi transmit problem - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Super Basssation midi transmit problem

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Aug-00  @  02:58 AM   -   Super Basssation midi transmit problem

swoosh666

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,anyone out there pls help,I just recently gotten a superbass station..and saw from the manuel that all the knobs on the panel transmit midi so i can record realtime movements in the cubase...BUT after i setup the superbassstation's transmit channel to 1 and receive channel to 1 as well...the transmit led on the panel don't even blink at all when i turn any knob...how to enable the transmit midi on the superbassstation...or is this unit a faulty piece(I have already tried assigning other channels for transmitting and receiving but still the same,transmit led not blinking at all..anyone out there have resolve this problem before pls pls help me as i am really lost...any help will be greatly appreciated...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Aug-00  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: Super Basssation midi transmit problem

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

is vst filtering out sysex or controllers ? - actually i cant remember if that makes a difference to it appearing on the indicator -

um.... just a weird thought, on the basstation KB it doesnt play midi out unless send & receive is set to the same channel. -(i doubt that tho... i dunno if the BS-Rack has an on/off midi controller send switch

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)