aaa I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 24-Nov-98  @  02:52 AM   -   I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Would'nt that be groovin'. She'd have to be a total fox...I'd come home from work and find her
in a leather teddy fondlin' her silver box. I'm
totally serious...we could share our passion for
synth together...like I said before it would be
sooo groovin'. You've got my mail...No weirdos!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/103             27-Nov-98  @  01:29 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blue

I was really wondering how I could stick a picture of
my synths (found in "My documents") along with an entry.
just to be like a show off and all...Ya know.
But like I said before laura is some killer pussy...
Maybe we should make this chatroom.. "If only our girls looked like miss croft and loved to play with their silver
boxes"!

Message 12/103             28-Nov-98  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Man This is really intresting, My girlfriend said the first thing she liked about me was that I made Techno, She's told me that the beat and deep bass turns her on. and its even more exiting/intresting to her when she hears it live or sees me sliding knobs and hittin buttons, the cool thing is she can explain the diffences between the diferent levels and quality of the music. She can't be the only one out there. Females out there have just as much passion as us guys we just have to keep our eyes open I guess for them, help me out guys mabey we could start a movment G.A.F.E.M. (Guys for the Advancement of Female Electronic Mixers)
-J

Message 13/103             29-Nov-98  @  04:26 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

What do you mean by "hear the quality of music?" I understand that she can hear the different levels. but what do you mean by the phrase "quality of music."

Message 14/103             29-Nov-98  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

Get the fuck outta here!! That's the not the first thing she liked about you! Girls don't like techno and they couldn't give two shits about the way it's made!!!

Message 15/103             29-Nov-98  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

I believe you to be correct ...Girls could'nt give 2 shits about techno..or even one for that matter. If she says she like your music it means she wants your beef stick..and that my brother is a fact! I still wish they were out there...

Message 16/103             29-Nov-98  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

x2c4nrg

I dont know, Its possible. Alot of girls like to swing of the nuts of musicians. Im not saying she is cause I dont know her, but alot of girls do. You heard of these money hungry hippos, right? Some girls like the thought of thier man being a musician and thinking one day he might be famous, hence...dolla' bills yall! Thats not my case though, my girl could give a fuck like Pedicelli said, but I know plenty of girls that love techno and want to know how its made, and want to try to make it. God bless these special women!

Message 17/103             30-Nov-98  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

hey my woman digs the beats n she mixes mad likes. You know like she just totally fukin wires that mutha into the ground likes no jestin man. She was mixin the medical vibes at a club and I told her I wanted to learn. Man did she teach me like ya radge. Totally showed me the ropes like.

WOW you guys I love you. You are such a bunch of jerk offs, Peace, of shit to ya.

Lauras Big Bro

ps hands off my sister.

Message 18/103             30-Nov-98  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

"quality of music"
OK, this is what I mean....as much as I love techno, I believe there is a lot of crap out there,including some tracks I've made in some early days. mabey even more in our medium because its so easy to make, it's evedent in the generic sampling pop cds of booty techno. like any gener that your into, country, rap, dare I say..pop, and as much as I hate country I can tell inspiration when I hear it. She can (my friend who's a girl) as well, most of us can. But that's when it allways gets into the gray erea of subjective opinion, which we all have. Some tracks are very simple and I think they kick ass!...( X-pact: Forsc). less is more somtimes. I just know that there are female artist out there and I wouldn't want to make a blanket statement that all girls are not intrested in how techno is made (doc 303, rock on my bro) I do not believe that all girls want to jump on musician's "beefstick" but I do agree with Deep blue in that there are a lot, which I think is pitiful, but at the same time I would not shon off a fly girly who wanted to talk some techno or something else, I'm a guy, wouldn't be able to help that....my 2 cents.
Opinions, bashings, or comments?

Message 19/103             30-Nov-98  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ReZo

Hey doc303, are you from New York or the east coast somewhere? Slo' yo' ro' Potna! Ya dig?

Message 20/103             30-Nov-98  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

The Track Forsc from X-pact (Le petit prince) Sucks !!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)