aaa For all of you who dont care for the upgrade - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 05-Nov-00  @  09:54 PM   -   For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

Sick and tired of little bitches

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Heres a spot for all of you fascists to post your rants about the people who are trying to get the OS released sooner than later, by speaking out as is our God given right.

You can rant off to yourselves and leave us to bitch about the delay, and when we get the OS, I hope you dont bother to download it cause you can make music without it right? and you dont need no stinking OS to help you cause your SOOO talented....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/21             08-Nov-00  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

k

oh please mate.. no offense, but i'm not in the mood for lectures about morality of purpose... i've spent 5 years fighting tooth and nail to try to keep this place alive... so what have you done to provide a forum & resources for musicians without ANY pay lately?...

Message 12/21             08-Nov-00  @  04:05 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

k

well.. all i can say is, keep this up and one day you will logon and DT will be gone... i mean it.. i'm that close.

Message 13/21             08-Nov-00  @  04:30 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

H

dude i'm not lecturing but i really think you should lay off that I know exactly where you are shit for 2 reasons.1.it's easy to divert your method of tracking by adding delay to a transmission and a false address.2. you're going to say that to the wrong person one day at the wrong time and you won't have to pull any plugs because someones going to pull yours.

just a helpful hint.I like the site and don't want you or it to disappear but that is not taken lightly in some parts of the world.And you said no one ever gets banned from DT yourself so just chill.Go play w/ your polo it's a fun car.this guy is damaging novation because he's an idiot who can't wait for a damn OS upgrade.He bought it and if he thinks he's owed something because a synth manufacturer promised it he knows nothing about the manufacturing business.So Fuck Him but stop saying that shit about what you know because you don't always know what you think you know.bye.

scrotal chill the fuck out.

Message 14/21             09-Nov-00  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

k

listen H... you must be confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

Message 15/21             09-Nov-00  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

H

I figured this started your little proofreading episode.

-:p I once played your moms ass but it was to acoustically dead to tune.I know You know exactly where i am yada yada yada,so swim on over and i'll laugh at you.Cut your hair

Message 16/21             09-Nov-00  @  03:05 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

k

what proofreading?? what are you talking about??... Look H just cos you are paranoid about these issues dont turn it into something it is not.... i really mean it, i dont care...

I said: "all i can say is, keep this up and one day you will logon and DT will be gone... i mean it.. i'm that close"

what I MEANT by that is i've got to the point where i am so sick of this site i just dont care anymore, it depresses me now coming here.... i'm actually looking into selling it now cos the energy around here has changed so drasticaly in the last 3-4 months i've grown to despise it... so in that respect one day you'll login and it'll be gone, i mean it like that... not 'you will come and for you it will be gone'

Message 17/21             09-Nov-00  @  05:42 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

H

we're having a communication problem,maybe you're being impersonated on the Music/Tech page.Check your mail.Sell it why?Stop getting depressed it's just a state of mind.You misunderstood what i was talking about.I was talkin about you getting rid of peeps in the part about the "exactly where you are" and i was playing on your words when i said someone will pull your plug talking about how that pretty much comes off as a physical threat to some peeps and they might decide a pre-emptive strike is in order.that's all.When you say i know where you sleep it comes off as a threat from where i'm sitting.maybe in england that means i'll send you some flowers but in america if you tell peeps you know where they sleep they pretty much take it as a threat.In case you haven't noticed in America we have the highest homicide rate in the world so it can easily be mistaken for a threat i wasn't trying to make anything out of it.I was just trying to point out that your language could easily be mistaken for a threat.Especially those of us who grew up in a ruff enviroment.I was trying to be a smartass and a help at the same time but we're from totally different cultures.So no hard feelings from me and i hope you understand me now.

You'll be ok.do log ins.We need identity protection from the impersonators and peeps who rant about the same issue for weeks at a time.

Message 18/21             09-Nov-00  @  05:41 PM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

sitar

Link?:  Link

I agree with K. When nasty incidences occur, I was relieved to know that K can, if he wants to, see who is really creating the havoc. More importantly, he can find out who is not creating the havoc which removes the air of suspician from the innocent. And K has been unbelievably tolerant and magnanimous in allowing people to speak freely around here. But some people abuse the freedom by becoming disrespectful to others, and this makes no one happy, least of all K who's put the energy into keeping the high standard of this site.

Message 19/21             09-Nov-00  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

phunkytek

K , Don't let one asshole piss you off. He's been talking shit from the very first post I saw with that "H" on it. This is not a social scene for the lonley, but a place I come to learn and find out what the magazines are afraid or incapable of printing. I have learned a lot here and on the net in general. this site is an asset to all of us, and people who come here just to talk smack and piss each other off are missing the point! H, you need to quit trying to be witty. No one is laughing, your obnoxious! I know , because I too was obnoxious when I was 10 years old. Grow up! The only communication problem here is that you post annoying and antagonistic threads incessantly!

Message 20/21             09-Nov-00  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

phunkytek

this goes for scrotalsac as well, what a punk!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)