aaa please any idea when os4 coming - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: please any idea when os4 coming

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 16-Aug-00  @  12:47 AM   -   please any idea when os4 coming

gruvhard

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

does anyone know when os 4 is coming, i though it would be out by now. this is the reason i sould my novation (waiting for promised os that are half a year late).

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/33             17-Aug-00  @  08:52 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

nubee

Access never set a release date but they did say late July on the mailing list and now they change that to something else on their site. I am not complaining that they are late by the way.

Message 12/33             17-Aug-00  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

r-tek

oh shit thats funny, poor old Gruvhard  

Message 13/33             17-Aug-00  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

norsez

Link?: Link

So what happened in the Nova's chatroom?????

Message 14/33             18-Aug-00  @  10:26 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

gruvhard

well as i hear os 4 is supposed to be released with the indigo since they will basically have the same os. but they keep bumping the dates back.

Message 15/33             18-Aug-00  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

k

ha ha - yes that is like 'The perfect irony' - ha ha ha - man what a classic !!  

Message 16/33             18-Aug-00  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

Access fan

Link?: Link

hi,

I am willing to bet one or the other is finished. Do you think we are waiting for Access to get their act together as far as Indigo manufacturing/distribution, or do you think they are still coding OS 4.0? Its probably not both, so my vote is that we're waiting on that lil' Indigo bastard synth!

Message 17/33             19-Aug-00  @  10:49 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

k

heh heh - same as at Novation then it seems... ive no probs with either company myself... but still, i'd have paid good money to see this saga develop, it's been so entertaining  

Message 18/33             19-Aug-00  @  11:06 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

gruvhard

well either way i like the virus much better than the nova. there both awsome machines. but the virus is just a little more raw sounding than the nova and thats what i like. for teckno the nova is more a house and trance machine TO ME

Message 19/33             20-Aug-00  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

Dunno

Look on the bright side. The Novation update was promised in september LAST YEAR...

Message 20/33             21-Aug-00  @  03:33 PM   -   RE: please any idea when os4 coming

Real Access Fan

Well, then the Virus OS 4 will probably come out first then.
The current beta released this week is already version 3.99.3

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)