aaa The 303 SUX!!!!!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 30-Jun-00  @  07:46 PM   -   The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

notsaying:hotmail.com

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

listnin u fools im not being offensive just stating my opinion the 303 is old crappy n stupid all you people goin on about it so much r just ol fogies
you remind me of my grandma with youre lil toy
grow up will you all?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/33             02-Jul-00  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

ReZo

"you remind me of my grandma with youre lil toy"

Need you say more?

What kind of toy does your grandma use or should I ask?

Geez....

Message 12/33             02-Jul-00  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

trev

fnar fnar... ;-)

Message 13/33             02-Jul-00  @  02:01 PM   -   RE: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

H

i hope I don't offend you guys.pete i don't think I can get the flow for frisco guess I'll try New Orleans.Trev I will shoot you the specs of the sync box I'm trying to make sure of the config.money's tight right now.I'll talk to you later if the villagers don't burn me first.

Message 14/33             13-Jul-00  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

boomit89

lol@all yall
this is quite intresting so ill throw in my 2pence
the 303 is very played out
how bout u people who own one n love it take yer dix out of yer hand n start usin some REAL instruments

Message 15/33             14-Jul-00  @  09:44 AM   -   RE: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

pedicelli

Link?:  Link

London.....acid.....CITY!!!! wicka-wah-wah..

That song kicks ass.

Message 16/33             14-Jul-00  @  09:53 AM   -   RE: The 303 ROX!!!!!!!

ReZo 2k

What exactly do you play?

Jesus Christ! I'm so sick and tired of all these 303 haters trying to diss the 303. If you don't like the 303, don't fucking buy one....don't listen to acid. Acid lives on! The 303 IS acid. Love it or leave it alone. You sound like those assholes who diss gangster rap. Keep that shit to yourself. Did you ever stop and realize that every rock song has a guitar? Do you ever hear people say..."Dude, guitars are so played out"? I mean...what the fuck? The 303 is to acid like the guitar is to rock. Guitars have the same sound but they're played in different ways...same with the 303. What about the 808 and 909? They're used way more than the 303. Whats the use of complaining? The 303 will always be what it is and there's no stopping it.

~Pete

Acid bass for your face!

Message 17/33             14-Jul-00  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

swanofnever

i have to admit that i'm WAY more sick of 909 hats and 808 cowbells than i'll ever be of the 303... although can't we all come clean and confess that its currently hyper-inflated price is more than a bit stupid?

Message 18/33             14-Jul-00  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

pedicelli

Link?:  Link

Swanofnever,

Damn straight.....909 hats are so outplayed. It's good for dance music, but gets boring. I'm starting to detune my 909 hats on the ER-1 now...it gives a better vibe. 808 hats though are a little more eternal.

And the price? It's a total fucking joke, but I just had to have one, so I got it. I got a good deal on mine, $700.00 USD mint.

And can you believe that blue LED's for a 303/606 costs $120.00 USD?? What is that bliming cunt thinking???!?!?

Message 19/33             14-Jul-00  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

swanofnever

he's probably thinking supply/demand, he's got some rare-ass shit and he knows it... blue LEDs are really, really rare, i've yet to find them at ANY electronic surplus store, and they're sooooo damn cool....

and yes, 808 hats are forever, so much more depth...

p.s - sorry for always being on your case, but i guess it's in my punk-background nature to hate intolerance (yes, i'm aware of the contradiction...), sorry for being such a jerk but i can't be silent when i see/hear shit that upsets me...

Message 20/33             14-Jul-00  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: The 303 SUX!!!!!!!

oldskool

Dudes if you want blue LEDs for yer TBs and you TRs get Kingbright ones, they are about £2 each and easy to get hold of from Farnell or Maplins.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)