aaa Want to see something cool ? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Want to see something cool ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 05-May-00  @  10:44 PM   -   Want to see something cool ? ?

komputerkontrolled

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Please download my MP3's at this site and here these machines in action: http://www.mp3.com/EFFEKTIV

James of EFFEKTIV ...end of transmission.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/37             18-May-00  @  09:15 AM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

pedicelli

Link?: Link

That's nothing...wait until I put the pictures up of me with it on the
can and in the shower.  

Message 12/37             18-May-00  @  10:00 AM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

ReZo

Link?:  No link

What about the one where your fucking the headphone jack? Heheh!

Make sure you don't short it out with the jism!

Pete

Message 13/37             18-May-00  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

trevor

Link?:  Link

Maybe we could have a photo gallery: 'programming your 303 in the most obscure places'... err maybe not ;-)

Message 14/37             18-May-00  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

trev

And anyway, doesn't your girlfriend get rather jealous? You obviously seem to devote all your affection to the silver box... ;-)

Message 15/37             18-May-00  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

ReZo

My old lady hates the silver box. She always says that I spend more time with it than I do with my family. Is anything wrong with that? Whats wrong with a threesome?

Shit, I'll bring the 777 too and we'll have a straight orgy.

Pete

Message 16/37             18-May-00  @  07:17 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

ReZo

My old lady hates the silver box. She always says that I spend more time with it than I do with my family. Is anything wrong with that? Whats wrong with a threesome?

Shit, I'll bring the 777 too and we'll have a straight orgy.

Pete

Message 17/37             18-May-00  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

cocomox

ReZo: Ya gonna have that orgy twice?  

And since you own both...which would you recommend to me, a first-timer with limited equipment: the 777 or the 303?

I'm really torn between doing one thing, but doing it the very best...or doing a few things, but not as nice. DAMN THIS INDECISION!

Help me!

-Nick

Message 18/37             19-May-00  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

ReZo

Well, its like I said in an earlier post...

"The 777 does do a pretty good 303...not exact but pretty good. The accent on the 777 is a bit different than the one on the 303. The sound is pretty damn close though. Nothing can perfectly recreate the 303 so if you just want the 303 sound, get a real TB-303, but if you want something that can give you the 303 sound and a hell of alot more, than get a 777."

Just remember that I did say "Nothing can perfectly recreate the 303".

Pete

Message 19/37             19-May-00  @  11:00 AM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

Atsushi Hoshiai

YEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never forget Pete's words!!!!

Message 20/37             19-May-00  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

bunkloader

Right on. Trev puttin' the clones in they place. Now, if only mine comes out da shop OK...(knob prob) If not, I may have to send it your way Trev. Hey, Atsuhi Hoshiai. Nihongo perapera? nihon ni iru? Ore wa Tokyo wo REPRESENT shite iru yo! Sorry all for my Japanese and getto slang. I figured it was cool as this chat seems ta be gettin' all multi-lingual and shit.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)