aaa Best 303 track ever? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Best 303 track ever?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 12-Apr-00  @  05:53 PM   -   Best 303 track ever?

oldskool

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Whats your favourite Acid\303 track old or new? Mines called "different world" it's from about 89 but I can't remember who it's by, but it's an excellent example of 303 tweaking and cool lyrics.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/43             14-Apr-00  @  01:06 AM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

frankreitz

My favourite 303 track is without a doubt 'ACID WAR' by ??.

Btw. ReZo-99, if the track you refer to as 'confusion' is the blade-soundtrack by 'new order' believe me -it's no 303 either 
909Inc, the track you refer to is 'Da Funk' by 'Daft Punk'. It's a great track. I bought their cd 'Homework' because of this track. Some other wicked shit can be found on their CD as well...

Message 12/43             14-Apr-00  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Acid War was on the Stay-up-Forever label , believe it was Chris Liberator who did that one .., or was it Dave the Drummer? Come to think of it , I remember a track titled Acid War aswell
on DJAX-UP BEATS , i think..
And ReZo , you're convincing me mucho to get a 202 ,if I can find one,...higher - lower cut-off freq......
more resonance... Yummy yummy  
Oh , I take it you could also create sounds unlike the 303 eh?

-M-

Message 13/43             14-Apr-00  @  07:54 AM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

Franky

Another favourite Acid Track is from Silverbox "exciter" there are about seven different tb Lines in that Track. Damn cool!! The Track was released on Chocis Chewns a former label of the Liberator Crew.

Now Primal Scream released an Dope Track remixed by The Chemical Brothers: "WAR PIGS" This track Rocks!!!

Message 14/43             14-Apr-00  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

ReZo-99

"Btw. ReZo-99, if the track you refer to as 'confusion' is the blade-soundtrack by 'new order' believe me -it's no 303 either "

If you ask me, It sounds too much like ReBirth...but...I must disagree with you. It has to be a 303. Even if it was done with ReBirth, its still a 303...well, sort of. You can easily tell that the second bassline is definitly a 303 but as far as the main acidline, well...I tried and tried to program it in my 303 but I had no such luck getting it but I did get it EXACT on my 777. I ran it through the Boss Metal Zone and shit...Confusion! If you know what exactlty was used...I NEED TO KNOW! ITS KILLING ME!

ReZo-99

Message 15/43             14-Apr-00  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

jcraig

ACID WAR is a fucking legendary track, wish I knew where to get one. Another favorite is Kangaroos and Bubbles by Hardfloor. Roar off Funalogue is sweet too, the hardest Hardfloor I ever heard. The early Drop Bass (yay Wisconsin!) releases by ESP Woody are killer too.

Message 16/43             15-Apr-00  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

wayne

Has anyone heard Pump Panel's "Ego Acid" that has go to rate as one of the best. Any thing by Hardfloor as well

Message 17/43             16-Apr-00  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

JT Static

Patrick Lindseys Nerv Crush on harthouse 6 compilation. it's harder than any other 303 track that I've heard.

Message 18/43             16-Apr-00  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

A.H.

Harthouse's unfortunately dead for a long time now....

Message 19/43             19-Apr-00  @  05:04 AM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

Franky

Another important and legendary acid track in my eyes is: Damon Wild & Tim Taylor "Bang the Acid" on SynewaveNewyork.

The TB is a little bit on the backround but screams abolut.

Message 20/43             19-Apr-00  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: Best 303 track ever?

Atsushi

Yeah there are two 303's in this track. The screamy one in the background and the main low resonant, bit percussive sequence. And the vocal sample bangs!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 43 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)