aaa units are shipping-- anyone received yet? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 20-Jul-00  @  04:42 PM   -   units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

ryanmcwhorter

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well sn2 keyboards supposedly shipped to the states last week but I've heard or seen nothing (i ordered through zzounds)- anyone heard about the status of their order- read the on-line manual, can't wait. r.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/57             24-Jul-00  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

GT

zzounds are a bunch of bucket head IF the item you want is Not is stock, otherwise hey order via www, cus computers can't be idiots  

Message 12/57             25-Jul-00  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

realtrance

Link?:  Link

I've had excellent service with Novamusik -- they are very attentive and careful with you.

I've also never had a problem with Zzounds _when_ I've ordered something registered as "In Stock" and available for immediate shipment. Anything other than that at Zzounds, as they freely admit on their pages, is a crap-shoot, and getting human contact from 'em via voice is also difficult (they're not set up that way; they're fast enough via e-mail reply, though, to real queries and issues).

I noted a day or so ago that Zzounds seems to have a 48-voice SN II keyboard in stock -- I'd give 'em a call to verify before ordering, then do it Next-Day Air.

One thing I like about Zzounds is that they always double-pack their stuff, the instrument I got from Novamusik got shipped to me just in its original box, with nothing else around it (sigh). We were both lucky it made it.

If ordering from Novamusik, be careful to specify another round of boxing on top of what's coming from the manufacturer, I'm sure Tony will offer to do so if asked.

rt

Message 13/57             28-Jul-00  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

sitar

I saw a Nova Keyboard in Sam Ash on 48th street in Manhattan today. A very nice and "stable" sales rep there said to me about the Supernova that he found it to have the biggest analog sound of the VAs. Wishes he had one. He's dieing to get the chance to play around with the Nova keyboard. His name is James btw. Very helpful and knowlegeable without the attitude. He writes film/classical I believe. Could be wrong there.

Message 14/57             28-Jul-00  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

sitar

James of Horn & Hardhart fame?

Seriously, you remind me of my purchase of the SN. It wasn't exactly an _impulse_ buy (not at that price!!!), but I was considering a bunch of different things at the point I finally found an SN to sit down and listen to.

The sound was so fabulous I was convinced on the spot. Saved me another 2 months of speculation.

"Big" is the right word; nothing else out there touches it, I am convinced, for that.

rt

Message 15/57             28-Jul-00  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

sitar

rt, nice to see you using my login name.

I've done that when replying to someone. I think I've always caught myself before posting though.

I don't know James of Horn & Hardhart fame, so we'll assume that it is indeed, until someone proves otherwise. I can live with that.

Message 16/57             29-Jul-00  @  07:52 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

a.

uhm ... in the usa the units (maybe) have been shipped , but no one talks about it ... i have to think that u haven't received them yet ???

i cannot say anything about novation, i love the supernova' sound and i think that phill is a great guy for all the support he gives ... but i'm a lil tired about my situation : i wait for the supernova II cause it seemed that i could have one of those blue synths on juny... now it's the 29th july and i'm so confused : i've got a sampler that needs a controller and i cannot wait september or october ...

the local distributor said that snv II will be available next week ... i don't believe in it, and musicians-gear answered me saying that probably they 'd have erased the price list...

i'm only a lil tired ...but u go on in speaking about zzsounds and novamusik, i hope for u that u're now enjoying your brand new beautiful synth ... u're very lucky ...

cheers,

a.

Message 17/57             29-Jul-00  @  10:38 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

sitar

Like I said a, I saw the Nova Keyboard in Sam Ash yesterday. If I had the $$ right now I'd get one, or rather wait for the SN2. I would be surprised if the SN2 doesn't show up at Sam Ash very very soon, if it's not there already. Hope you see one soon.

Message 18/57             29-Jul-00  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

armand1

Yes, I played with that same nova II keyboard at Sam Ash on 48 street NY , thurdsday...I went through the presets{the same ones as the SN 1 with a few new ones thrown in}...looks good sounds good..but not much better than my SN 1..so will hold for the SNII instead!!!

Message 19/57             29-Jul-00  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

sitar

Yikes! We Dancetechers are just crawling all over the place. Cool.

Message 20/57             31-Jul-00  @  03:14 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

a.

uhm ... ok, there's a nova II at 48 street NY ... interesting ... but i don't think that taking the airplane to NY only for a nova is the best choice ! )))

i really don't think that there's a shop in europe with a new novation' product right now ... and i was speaking about that...

u only confirm me that in Usa u're luckier  )))))))))

a.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)