aaa Nord's Rule - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nord's Rule

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message                 Date: 13-Jul-00  @  05:35 PM   -   Nord's Rule

go to my website if u wanna email

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

just thought id say how much i love my nord 2!!!!
it rules buy one todayyyyyyyy
=)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/72             27-Jul-00  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzerox

Link?:  No link

nah i was just wondering if u were talkin to me or if yer name is teh same as mine as it seems that way

Message 12/72             27-Jul-00  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

I'm still learning html. So, please excuse the improper links to the ram files. I'm uploading to the server now, and hopefully it will work. Hey Sub,if your name is Brett, yes we have the same name. I love the Nord Sound. What's up with the Lead 3. Is it out yet. Looks pretty mean. I love the relative lights on the knobs so you can see where the patch has it set too. If they release a Modular 2, with the problems I mentioned eilier fixed,and some of the Leads features, I'll be back.

Message 13/72             27-Jul-00  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzerox

hey brett yes its pretty kool seein someone else with the name brett lmao we have rare names u n me and those lights around the nord3 knobs was my idea but in a diffrent context ages ago they stole it from me lol and im lookin real forward to the nord3 the nord sound shall live on forever n ever n ever n u get da point

Message 14/72             28-Jul-00  @  11:44 AM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

Link?: Link

links are up and running. Check out some tracks i've done. Brett

Message 15/72             28-Jul-00  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzerox

yo brett i went to yer site but unless its me i dunno but i couldent check out the songs they wouldent load

Message 16/72             29-Jul-00  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

When did you go. I have changed the page and checked it from diferant places, and it plays fine now. I had some bad links uploaded. And if i was uploading to the server at the time it wouldn't play. Yesterday I was working on the page. Brett

Message 17/72             29-Jul-00  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzerox

i just went again now and still diddnt work it says "no combination of filters could b found to play the stream"

Message 18/72             29-Jul-00  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

it's your set up. Do you have real Player installed? All of my freinds have gone to it and listened. I went to realnetworks to see what the problem might be for you, and it states that that it is a problem with the real player's configuration if it can't connect to the server. I don't know what to tell you. I don't know what the filters message is unless you trying to use windows media player.

Message 19/72             31-Jul-00  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzerox

hey brett yeah i have realplayer installed n ive tryed a number of things
do u have a mp3 encoder or somethin ? u muight b able to put a mp3 up there

Message 20/72             03-Aug-00  @  10:24 AM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

Yes i do have an mp3 encoder. I use real player because you can't download it. i can't sell my songs if i'm givving them away on the net. I just sent some demos off to moonshine. It would be a licenseing issue if they accept the songs and i have mp3's on the net for download. The error message about the filters is a windows media player message. Try launching real player manually and typeing in the address of the files. http://www.dt.uh.edu/~barne005/spacebreak.rm or /sound_evolution.rm or /planet_trance.rm Are you able to play any real media from ohter sites. go to the transport section under preferances and hit auto configure. It will find the best transport. If you're on a network a fire wall might prevent streaming audio.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 72 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)