aaa Future Music "Best Synth 1999" Award - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Future Music "Best Synth 1999" Award

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 27-Nov-99  @  02:15 PM   -   Future Music

Phill

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I would just like to thank all those who may have voted in the Future Music Readers award for BEST SYNTH 1999.

The Novation Nova won the award.

Cheers,

Phill@Novation

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/32             29-Nov-99  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: Future Music

k

heh heh - Congrats Phil... maybe one day it'll say in FM... !!!The new ULTRANOVA WINS DANCETECH BEST SYNTH AWARD!!!.. (heh heh) - now that'd be strange

Message 12/32             29-Nov-99  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: Future Music

V

lol, does kilo know something we all don't know? 'Ultranova' ?...better save me dosh  

V

Message 13/32             30-Nov-99  @  08:22 AM   -   RE: Future Music

Gee

At first I had my doubts about the s/n, but now that I am armed with a bit more knoledge about sysnthesis, I am very pleased and proud to have a s/n in my arsenal of sonic tools....Very wicked indeed.....Good on ya, Novation....

Message 14/32             30-Nov-99  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: Future Music

Crap

God you guys talk a load of shit!!
The only reason the supernova won the award is because the award was rigged.

Wake up boys.
Listen to the toys and make your own minds up and dont let Phil make it up for u.

Message 15/32             30-Nov-99  @  11:41 AM   -   RE: Future Music

ZZzzzz

Looky here.
Now isnt it strange how Mr Phil from Novation was the person to start this chat forum.
OOooo now that Ive won my rigged award I think Ill go on the net and brag about my self!!! And what do I see here, O yes its Mr R-tek to the rescue on the exact same day that Phil posted his messages.
You guys suck.
Why dont you just let you machine do the talking for it self. Its hard enough for young musicians to choose the right piece of equipment as it is without you guys filling there minds with utter crap!!
Grow up MEN!!!

Message 16/32             30-Nov-99  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: Future Music

fvicente

ZZzzzz,

You seem to waste a lot of time and energy putting other people down in this forum. Perhaps it's you that should grow up. For a guy who can't stand the Nova, you sure do spend a lot of time here. Why are you so interested if you think it is such sh*t? Perhaps it's insecurity?

Go make music and be happy.

FVicente

Message 17/32             30-Nov-99  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: Future Music

R-Tek

Hey! "Mr Pseudonym"! Yes you, ZZzzzzz/Crap! HOw about not being such a coward and using your normal handle b4 slating someone?..........

And 4 your information, I don`t own any Novation products - I sold my B/S cos the Pulse was better and when I was looking at V/A`s, I decided I liked the Virus more.

Message 18/32             30-Nov-99  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: Future Music

Phill

Hey I didnt vote for it, the Future readers did...

Phill@Novation

Message 19/32             30-Nov-99  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: Future Music

bcastro

These guys in here making these comments about the Nova not being any good and the Future Music poll being fixed have no basis for these comments. They hold no water. I've been making electronic music for good deal of time now and in recent years I've been composing Techno (actually Progessive Trance) music. Some of the more recent instruments I own or have owned are Roland JP8000, Roland JP8080, Yamaha AN1x, Access Virus, and Novation Nova.
Now none of these instruments are perfect but the Nova is absolutley the most beautiful, easy to use, cheapest piece of gear you can get for your money for this type of music. I'll tell you I voted for the Nova (3) times I like it so much. I never voted for my JP8000 (I've since sold it). I never felt compelled to vote for my JP8080 last year (I've since sold it too); and I never felt strong enough to vote for the AN1x or Virus either (I still own the AN1x). Nova owners and fans really appreciate this piece of hardware and they chose to vote for it in FM. This doesn't mean this other instruments suck; but rather Novation is doing a great job.. people are making spectacular music with the Nova.

Brian Castro (aka Alpha Project)

Message 20/32             30-Nov-99  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: Future Music

g

Seems to me these people slagging off the Nova are jealous morons.I bet they are pissed off because the Nova blows away their "super synth" which probably cos half as much again as a Nova.
The Nova is great so come to terms with it BOYS!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)