aaa For all of you who dont care for the upgrade - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 05-Nov-00  @  09:54 PM   -   For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

Sick and tired of little bitches

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Heres a spot for all of you fascists to post your rants about the people who are trying to get the OS released sooner than later, by speaking out as is our God given right.

You can rant off to yourselves and leave us to bitch about the delay, and when we get the OS, I hope you dont bother to download it cause you can make music without it right? and you dont need no stinking OS to help you cause your SOOO talented....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/21             10-Nov-00  @  05:17 AM   -   RE: For all of you who dont care for the upgrade

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

oh noooooo... more bloody slagging !!!!... please.. i need a month off from slagging IN ANY DIRECTION !! ... loook fer fooks sake i've already said people can discuss it and that i have already said they can have their poxy free speech, but on two conditions, keep it out from suddenly popping up in threads which are nothing to do with it.. cos then it gets like an annoying little woodpecker tap-tapping away and you just want to swat it... and... dont spread bollox like the synth is in beta just cos there is an OPTIONAL, 'TRY IT IF YOU LIKE' beta upgrade on the site... that doesnt mean the synth is in current beta or has any functions NOT functioning as per spec when sold/advertised... and that implication has been said enuff...

if these guys wanted THAT sort of continual s/w add-on's choice why the fuck didnt they buy Pulsar or something... have you guys in the 'we hate novation' camp considered Pulsar II ??.. i've been checking it out tonight.... it sounds more like what you need - check out the modular synth plug-in (all the loaded synths have virtualy 0 latency, playable from keyboard).... THEN come back crying about filter variations & types !!!   - i really think you 'fucked cos of the button' people should go and check it out... cos honestly it sounds more like what would satisfy your sort of criteria for lots of upgrades and add-ons to customise synths to what you want based on s/w residing on dsp chips....... sounds bloody good too... you are in effect getting similar dsp power like in a supernova (perhaps more) but YOU choose what synths you want to load and in what configuration, and i kid you not the variations for synthesis if that is your bag are fucking HUGE.... remember, you play it in realtime and it accepts full midi control.... it is multitimbrel and you can have up to 16 outs if you add racks or run it direct into vst/logic etc...

so think of it as a supernova sort of synth on a card that you load the synths into then select your saved presets & synth/fx creations... it also can integrate a SAMPLER plugin that loads and plays AKAI PROGRAMMES.. not just samples but the frikkin PROGRAMMES direct from CD-drive !!! with all the mappings, filter maps etc etc.. you can just put any akai cd into your drive & load a patch and play immeadiatly from your keyboard !!!! such as grand-piano disk (which is included with it) and it comes with a Best Service CDrom fo sound samples... you can even design your own synths !!!... and they got waldorf oscillators too..... i dunno, check it out... i was WELL impressed !!!! (link above)

if you really want that sort of flexibility/upgradeability/changeability ... you shouldn't be looking at outboard hardware items i dont think

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)