aaa oh wise analogues sages...... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: oh wise analogues sages......

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 12-Oct-00  @  11:57 PM   -   oh wise analogues sages......

r-tek

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

so tell me now, I was gonna plump for a nordlead of some description but as it stands the moneys not gonna be there for a while for it so help me out here.

Now I would like instead to pick up summing voltage controlled instead but I dont see much in the way of options for me that meet the criteria - not horrifically expensive, a decent interface, recently made and capable of a broad range on timbres. Monotimbrality is no big deal and if it can`t be newish, then as reliable as reliable can be. I have no need for a raucous, jabbering uncontrollable monster either as I can cover those bases. Oh, and I`ve had a pulse and bassstation so those are out of the frame too. And preferably *not* the old Roland stuff which are nice, but overcooked nowadays.

So whats it to be gents? Your suggestions please....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             15-Oct-00  @  08:12 PM   -   RE: oh wise analogues sages......

r-tek

I said the pulse and the BS poo on it - try a pulse with its 3 proper oscillators (well 2 + a sub capable of its own tuning and waveform selection), raucous filter and flexible mod matrix and tell me the doepfer stands up to it.

Message 22/23             16-Oct-00  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: oh wise analogues sages......

H

There not the same synth.Pulse is cool 404 is sick and nasty.

Message 23/23             17-Oct-00  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: oh wise analogues sages......

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

The pulse can be pretty twisted too. You just need to whisper the right dirty words in its audio input, and touch its love buttons and knobbies the right way, and it'll...well, you know what I mean.

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)