aaa Musician's Gear - Ordering from Germany - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Musician's Gear - Ordering from Germany

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 04-May-00  @  12:49 PM   -   Musician's Gear - Ordering from Germany

digitalbound

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hey,

saw some comments about this site. Awesome prices. However, what's the scoop for electrical requirements...

I wanna order my Q rack from them, but do I need a step down transformer?

"We have 230 Volt in Germany. You might need a step-down transformer, or some items you cannot buy from us-check. And: A good deal is only a fair deal. For you and us."

Also, do I get to eliminate German tax or not...

I gotta tell you, those Waldorf prices are freaking incredible.

rob.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/26             26-May-00  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: Musician's Gear - Ordering from Germany

99devils

Nobody's got to sell me on the RM1X. If I buy a hradware sequencer, that will most likely be it... It's a matter of priority right now... I need monitors as of right now...

-Craig

Message 22/26             26-May-00  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Musician's Gear - Ordering from Germany

component

Hey sorry guy. I thought you were asking about the RM1X " Might not be worth it ". I was in my excited way saying " it's worth it". Buy monitors if that's your " matter of priority right now "

Message 23/26             28-May-00  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Musician's Gear - Ordering from Germany

99devils

No, I was saying that by the time add shipping, and duty and the time I'd have to wait for it to get here, it wouldn't be worth it to order from Germany.

-Craig

Message 24/26             28-May-00  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: Musician's Gear - Ordering from Germany

component_1

If you are still interested - I saved my receipt just in case a friend may want to use it as a price quote. It's from Sam Ash for $600 including
delivery. I think that it is a good start. A friend of mine using my receipt got a new RM1X for $550 + delivery. So if you still into buying 1
and it turns out it would be cheaper to buy 1 using my receipt, feel free to email me....... Alex

Message 25/26             30-May-00  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: Musician's Gear - Ordering from Germany

component

Hey, fuck my email above (please don't take that literally , it wouldn't get you off properly). Call the Guitar Center, you know " THE RIGHT PRICE, RIGHT
NOW, WE WILL NOT BE UNDER SOLD" store and give them the price quote for Musician's Gear. I did and fuck did they love me! The only problem is they don't have any expanded Waldorf unit, so if that's what your looking for I'd still go with Musician's Gear. I'm still ordering form Germany, but this may help other people. Fuck the Guitar Center. Do it for the children.......

Message 26/26             30-May-00  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: Musician's Gear - Ordering from Germany

digitalbound

HA HA!

Good for you man.

That's great - do it for the children....

rob.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)