aaa Toying with getting me a Virus rack - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Toying with getting me a Virus rack

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             10-Nov-00  @  11:51 AM   -   Toying with getting me a Virus rack

psi.onx

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I`m thinking about getting a virus rack and have heard all the demo tracks off the access website but need more  
Basically, I`m asking any virus owners out there to send me some of their tracks so i can really hear what this beast is capable of. As is always the case, the manufacturers demos NEVER do these machines justice. Before i got my nova, it was a toss up between that and a virus, i listened to all the nova mp3`s from the nova uk site and found them flat and lifeless.
So please, if anyone could point me to their sounds of virus i would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance

Finity

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             10-Nov-00  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: Toying with getting me a Virus rack

Stefan

Link?: Link

I've got some tracks at mp3.com.
Musicwhise they are average electric attempts of a former rock musician, but good enough to get some impressions of the sound difference of Virus and Supernova.
Maybe you find some Virus tracks on mp3.com when searching for "nucleon" or "norsez".

Regards

Message 3/3             11-Nov-00  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: Toying with getting me a Virus rack

phunkytek

Link?:  No link

I have read a lot of posts that say they are diferant enough to own both and benefit, but that the Q is too much like the nova to benefit, and they have a similat sound. The virus is claimed to be harsher, and the nova and Q are warmer. i have a nova and i've heard demo's of bith the Q and the virus and i have to agree.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)