aaa Need Help Syncing Mc-303 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Need Help Syncing Mc-303

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             03-Aug-00  @  10:51 PM   -   Need Help Syncing Mc-303

gadget159

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Is it possible to sync the mc-303 to a program like sound forge so that when I hit play and stop on the 303 it would start and stop recording? if so how would i configure it? thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             01-Sep-00  @  02:05 AM   -   RE: Need Help Syncing Mc-303

phunkytek

yes. Set he host application up to transmit midi clock on the right port, and hit shft and 15 or 14 and use the keys that take you between tempo and patch to scroll over and chg the setting to slv using the jog wheel. i can't be more specific, I sold mine two years ago, but that should get you there.

Message 3/3             26-Sep-00  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: Need Help Syncing Mc-303

no one

I heard they sink better when you tie a brick to them..

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)