aaa come on people upload some sound patches! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: come on people upload some sound patches!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             28-Aug-00  @  07:38 AM   -   come on people upload some sound patches!

PaNiC

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just looked at the patches section at the top of the forum dissapointing! i will put up some of my patches i hope you will like! come on people lets get some great sounds up there!

also can i have some feed back on my patches please!

cheers PaNiC

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             31-Aug-00  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: come on people upload some sound patches!

lightyear

Link?:  No link

Panic is right, lets see some more user patches! Half the fun is sharing and discovering new sounds.

I'll be posting about 25 progs soon. They are mostly abstract, but I did make an almost dead on copy of the lead from the techno song in the movie Blade.

Message 3/3             31-Aug-00  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: come on people upload some sound patches!

Stefan

Link?: Link

I've uploaded some of my patches.

Regards Stefan

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)