aaa Just bought a 30 voice rack! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Just bought a 30 voice rack!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             09-Aug-00  @  05:17 PM   -   Just bought a 30 voice rack!

GT

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hey all, i have a nova, NL2, and i just bought my first xt 30 voice. now, shall i go into the desert to confine me and me new xt?  

GT

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             10-Aug-00  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: Just bought a 30 voice rack!

phunkytek

Link?: Link

I just got mine too. I also just got my nova. I love them both, but I don't like the way they sound together. I need to get better aquainted with it. The nova was a piece of cake to get down, and the xt is straight forward too, but I just need some more time with the wave tables. I bought it because i love those 80's new wave sounds. I've been hearing a lot of new wave sounds in trance and techno lately. I use a novation nova, bass station, sh-101, juno-106,dx-100, xt-30, e-6400, and rebirth. I have become a synth whore. Let me know of any tricks you pick up on the xt. I'll pass some on to you as well. Check out the editor at soundtower. I got the demo. It's $50 bucks for the functional one. Hey GT, E-mail me we'll discuss the editor further. Brett

Message 3/3             11-Aug-00  @  07:49 PM   -   RE: Just bought a 30 voice rack!

GT

Link?:  No link

wow, so much for my last post...i had to canx my order for a big reason AND the fact I want a triton and my accountant (wife  said 1 or the other....(walks off the soap box for now)

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)