aaa I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 24-Nov-98  @  02:52 AM   -   I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Would'nt that be groovin'. She'd have to be a total fox...I'd come home from work and find her
in a leather teddy fondlin' her silver box. I'm
totally serious...we could share our passion for
synth together...like I said before it would be
sooo groovin'. You've got my mail...No weirdos!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/103             30-Nov-98  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

The Track Forsc from X-pact (Le petit prince) Sucks !!!!

Message 22/103             01-Dec-98  @  09:54 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at

Perhaps if we ask propellerheads nicely enough, they could do a special animated version of rebirth, with lara appearing to do the knob-twiddling. It would be better than the invisible hand, which is the way it is now.

Message 23/103             01-Dec-98  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDGY

Ama funkin it too tha ground mid ma wifee on tha controls an tha wheels of steel wid tha silverbox pumping her boobs like there's no tommorrow ken likes? She also shows me where it's at with out having to dis her programming skills coz she's fly on the step programming an all. Peace and jobbies to yall.

MC SQUIDGY

Message 24/103             01-Dec-98  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

(Your Email)

yeah, uh huh.

Message 25/103             01-Dec-98  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

MC Squidgy

Yo dis to ya, jokin likes ken. Long time no pee likes. Still jelly on ya roll bro? That trimline bass you layed down on Tads 12 really hit those suckas fo days man. Nuff rspec East boy

doc303

Message 26/103             01-Dec-98  @  03:53 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDGY

Yowza!Yowza!

Doc303 ma main voltage meister! You been havin' large skin with ma main frame MC Rollerbladz?

Well never mind the thumpin large jakies!! I've found this crazee funkin site here in da ukay!!! Ken ya bassa?
I was 808tin the grooveridin 16ths when he just stomped the high riser with a 3/4 wrist slap!!!!

Rollerbladz was cuttin an' scratin thoses mental as fuck dope grooves when his cross fader plumb kicked him in!!!!

Deeeeep basssss!!! Ha! Ha! ha!
You still sellin that custom prototype 303 from '81?

Man! would I like to get ma digit thumper 12's on that sukah! Tell ya what Dee. I'll swap you ma yellow carry case forrit!!!! Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee!
Only jokin' Deee!!!!

later.

Message 27/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

hey S you just crack me up oh Father of my nephews cuz. Tell you what though serious...that prototype is bein bid up by a serious buyer in Tokyo...hope that financial shit don't make him change mind ken likes...I'm yernin for sum yen ernin dig my sack and let it fly fly fly. heheh.

Is ye lady up for mixin it live with the kids you got now or she stayin home keepin the gun at the door heheh... tell you what ya radge mutha if she is I'll be visitin her when you on the dex n nobs liksay tootsweets

Brother n Out

Message 28/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at

Look closely at that pic of Lara which I so generously posted. Notice something? See it??

Message 29/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

melon

Hey, this is the most successful thread for some time. Nice to see you here too, Richie. (It is you, isn't it??)

Message 30/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDY

Dex or no dex am gonee git a single most toon ya bampot homey!!!! Heh!Heh!Heh!Heh!

She's got disco buiscuits for me an me alain Ken likes ya bamstick?

So it's high ho flying lo with a one shakey paw on the instant start direct drive and the other on the silver box!!! nobz stickin to ya til dawn!!!

Heh!Heh!Heh!Heh!

out.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)