aaa To Kilo - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: To Kilo

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 24-Feb-00  @  03:30 AM   -   To Kilo

skot_e

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Do a bit of your handy work to get rid of the Chim guy....

Anyone with me on this?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/33             30-May-00  @  03:08 PM   -   RE: To Kilo

komputerkontrolled

Is your name Tatoo? Are you seeing planes?? Because I swear to God your livin on Fantasy Island!

You talk being historical ! Get a life SoundBwoy, this was a 100 years ago. Plus, don't affirm what your not willing to back up by action!

Message 22/33             01-Jun-00  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: To Kilo

H

I guess you just missed my humor.If I was to become available I sure as fuck wouldn't put it on da web.You guys are just too straight laced to have fun.The rudy in me likes to piss people off,offend and generally cause wreckz.But I wouldn't go around issuing challenges to the unseen if I were you just laugh it off.I really am sort of a psychopath you know.I'm just fucking board.Speaking of tattoos do you know of a non scarring way to get them off your knuckles?How about the one on the inside of my lower lip?

Message 23/33             01-Jun-00  @  02:49 AM   -   RE: To Kilo

H

i'm bored also in addition to being board.I don't really proofread these things.Are you the webmaster?If so is it true that this site is shutting down?Even though it seems pretty quiet around here it has it's moments.

Message 24/33             01-Jun-00  @  03:14 AM   -   RE: To Kilo

H

If you wan't me to leave JUST ASK.I've only been on this site a few days,If things don't pick up around here i'm out anyway.I guess nobody has anything or maybe there 's only a few of us on here anyway.Shit,I haven't had an intelligent conversation w/ any of these rednecks,my only friends around this hole for like 3 yrs. now are dreadlock gangster wannabes.I just wan't to leave.So just don't give me any shit ok.I'm white in a black mans world It's done wonders for my music but it's really put me off base.Any suggestions as to another site for me to chat more frequently?

Message 25/33             01-Jun-00  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: To Kilo

Local boy

Link?:  Link

James, is that you?

Message 26/33             01-Jun-00  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: To Kilo

komputerkontrolled

Komputerkontrolled is me yes. But the clown who is "H" is just blowing air . You can even ask Kilo, have him check the incoming IP address. I have way too much to do than act like a retard like that guy.

Message 27/33             01-Jun-00  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: To Kilo

Check the ip

You guys are so easy!
I'll leave this one to you.
I gotta get back to the retard farm.
BUNCH OF NO BEAT TRANCERS.
I happen to be in this area which apparently makes a retard because I have a fucking warrant in florida you dumbfucks.

piss off

Message 28/33             01-Jun-00  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: To Kilo

explanation of the joke

I thought it might be funny to a bunch of 303 geeks to just believe that in this strange and twisted world there might just be a hitman who werks for 303s.I was fucking blowed on chronic you asswipes.Are you guys brits or something you remind me of Matt.maybe next time I should josh about the queen.

Message 29/33             02-Jun-00  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: To Kilo

Local boy

Link?:  Link

Yeah coz that would really piss us off...

Message 30/33             02-Jun-00  @  06:45 PM   -   RE: To Kilo

H

Well look I apologize.No more stupid american humor from me....Actually I like the UK quite bit.No more bullshit from me and fuck our prez likes to stick cigars in twats.....so feel free.

cheers

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)