aaa Want to see something cool ? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Want to see something cool ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 05-May-00  @  10:44 PM   -   Want to see something cool ? ?

komputerkontrolled

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Please download my MP3's at this site and here these machines in action: http://www.mp3.com/EFFEKTIV

James of EFFEKTIV ...end of transmission.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/37             19-May-00  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

cocomox

Link?:  No link

Pete:

Yeah, I remember...but I don't KNOW what I want. I'm asking you to try and put yourself in my shoes, and tell me which you would go for. Which will be better? Which will I use more, get more for the money, and love more in the long term? With that in mind, I ask which is a better purchase.

So, if you were me, and you could get just one, which would it be? Sorry for asking twice  

-Nick

Message 22/37             19-May-00  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

ReZo

Link?: Link

Well, I was in the exact same position before. I wanted the same thing you did. So, what I did was I bought the 777 first cause I wanted the 303 sound and sequencer and it does a shit load more too. I did alot of research on it and everyone gave it a positive review. I love it, it works great but it still wasn't an exact 303 so eventually I went ahead and bought a 303. Its hard to say whether or not to buy the 777 first or the 303 first. I think that if you buy the 777 first, you'll learn a whole lot about analog synthesis and you'll be prepared for almost anything.

Maybe you should get the 777 first cause it can do way more than a 303 and since your not going to have a wide array of sounds, I think it will work for you. Listen to the audio demos I put up on my site and see if this is the sound you want. I think you'll dig it.

Pete

Message 23/37             19-May-00  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

cocomox

THANKS! I got the same response from pedicelli. That settles it then. I'm already on the waiting list, so no worries there, just a month, then I get my synth!

-Nick

Message 24/37             20-May-00  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

pedicelli

Link?: Link

Future Retro now has the production being handled by an external company, so you may get your synth faster.

Message 25/37             23-May-00  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

komputerkontrolled

A small German company makes the most sickest acid machine on the planet. I have one of the prototypes on it's way at the end of the month. I have goen through about 2 dozen underwear listening to the CD-R that the builder/engineer sent me. This machine has little regard for human life or clean underware. I'll post pics and a full review when I get some time.

Message 26/37             24-May-00  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

R

Link?:  Link

acid machine of a small german company? Can you tell me the name of the company please? And the name of the machine  

greets

Message 27/37             30-May-00  @  06:30 AM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

we need that name

Hurry up with that name then!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 28/37             09-Jun-00  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

komputerkontrolled

*Steuergerät of Berlin*

Evian, stated that he will not be taking any more orders till the first of the year as the company may go IPO. As of now they have not even started making the first batch of synths due to logic problems with their compiler while writing C++ code on the microprocessor.

I told him to F**K the MIDI section and go all CV. He agreed and will be sending me the Controlled Voltage version. A few special requests are to be implemented before the unit is shipped to the US.

I'll let you guys know what the deal is with this ear shredding acid eating machine.

Message 29/37             10-Jun-00  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

trev

Maybe they would be interested in licencing my MIDI/CV microcontroller firmware if they can't do it themselves ;-)

Actually it might be the best solution for them... fancy giving me their contact details?

Trev

Message 30/37             18-Jun-00  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

yea

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)